Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
WTB: OEM Chrome Kidney grills
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
andrewlobel
Member
Join Date:
Mar 2024
Posts:
35
#1
WTB: OEM Chrome Kidney grills
08-18-2026, 02:44 PM
I know this is a long shot, but my chrome kidney grill clips broke, I am looking for some good condition OEM chrome kidney grills, or if someone knows of a way to repair the Kidney Grill clips. Thanks
Attached Files
xansabi
Senior Member
Join Date:
Jun 2025
Posts:
151
#2
08-18-2026, 05:05 PM
Check @straightsixautoparts on IG, they're a part out shop and I think they have a set of OE kidneys in right now.
'05
/
/
/
M3
Mysticblau Metallic
/
Grey Nappa
6MT
'24
Audi RS5
Nardo Grey
/ Black
Comment
Post
Cancel
simplem3
Senior Member
Join Date:
Aug 2022
Posts:
251
#3
08-22-2026, 12:47 AM
I may have a set I can sell. PM if you have no luck with straightsixautoparts
06’ E46 M3 ZCP
| BBS | Recaro | Ohlins | | Swift | Vorshlag | Hotchkis | IND | Status Gruppe | Future Classic | Whiteline | BavSound | AutoSolution | Euro Headers | SuperSprint | Sunbean | CSL | Revshift
11' E90 M3 ZCP Slicktop
| M-Performance | RevShift | Ohlins | SPL | Turner | Hotchkis | Future Classic
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment