Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EURO TRAY BMW 51167038323 + SHORT CONSOLE BMW 51168234154

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    WTB: EURO TRAY BMW 51167038323 + SHORT CONSOLE BMW 51168234154

    Want to buy
    • Euro Tray - BMW 51167038323
    • Short Console - BMW 51168234154
    Pics below. Both of the part numbers obviously correspond with black parts.

    The tray is often confused with Part no. 51167039180. 51167039180 will not work because the covered space doesnt have a bottom.

    You know the drill; Please DM me if you have either.

    ​

    ​

    ​

    ​
    Last edited by ///Marecki; 08-25-2026, 06:14 PM.
    2006 BMW ///​M3​
    ig: @marecki.e46

    #2
    I have one that I was going to send to TexaZ3 to refinish, but it’s pretty decent as is and I found a brand new slider door to go along with it. Wasn’t cheap, though. Will send you a DM.

    Comment


      #3
      I do have a console

      Comment


        #4
        Isn’t the short console still available?

        Comment


          #5
          I ordered a replacement short console the other day and it is back ordered.

          Comment


            #6
            eBay and Amazon has Chinese knock offs of the Euro Tray. No idea on the fit and finish.
            AW E39 M5
            IR E46 M3 6MT
            AW E60 M5 6MT
            BSM E86 M Coupe
            EB E36 M3 6MT

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by powerbait View Post
              I ordered a replacement short console the other day and it is back ordered.
              well damn I suppose then I also WTB the short console!

              Comment

              Working...
              X