Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTE Performance Dyno Tune

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    For Sale: HTE Performance Dyno Tune

    Who wants to rip?

    I prepaid for a tune during one of their holiday sales but decided to keep the car stock. This is for NA E46 M3's.

    Asking $300 ($100 savings)




    Available features:

    - Secondary O2 delete

    - Cat Delete

    - Secondary Air Pump delete

    - Speed limiter delete

    - SMG tune for SMG cars

    - Shift Lights for original manual cars

    - CSL warmup lights ( or custom targets as requested)

    - Increased Rev limiter

    - Pops and bangs( variable intensity, from light burbles to all out gunshuts and flames)

    - Launch control for manual cars

    - Cold start Delete

    - Live Dyno tune

    - Maf, Alph N or Map sensor managment, depending on mods.

    ​

    #2
    bump... I also have some ceramic coated long tube headers if needed 👍

    Comment


      #3
      Where is HTE? I’m in Redondo beach. I’ve been contemplating a tune as I have the csl style airbox and eventuri setup (normal MAF) and some old supersprint rep headers if I recall correctly. I assume for this tune you take the car there to be flashed?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by F2468c View Post
        Where is HTE? I’m in Redondo beach. I’ve been contemplating a tune as I have the csl style airbox and eventuri setup (normal MAF) and some old supersprint rep headers if I recall correctly. I assume for this tune you take the car there to be flashed?
        HTE (Hassan) does the tunes remotely, you just need a Windows laptop.
        '05 ///M3 Mysticblau Metallic / Grey Nappa 6MT
        '24
        Audi RS5 Nardo Grey / Black​

        Comment

        Working...
        X