I'm looking for a set of staggered 18" RAC RG63 wheels. Willing to consider any condition or color, as I will likely have them refinished unless near perfect. I'm in Florida if it matters.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
18" RAC RG63s
Collapse
X
-
Small world, I'm from Stuart, FL and have a japanrot red SMG car. I have a set on my garage queen right now with fresh rubber on them. They are in very good shape and ceramic coated. I'm not particularly in the market to sell them but could be interested for the right price or wheel trade. What wheels are on your car currently?
Comment
-
If you do wish to sell them ever, please let me know. I promised myself if anyone ever sells RG4s I’ll make every effort to secure a set to replace my factory 163Ms. Indeed a small world; as my handle will attest.Originally posted by K-Dawg View PostThat's cool! I would love to see it if you have photos. I currently have 19" RAC RG4s on my car, although I'm not sure that I want to part with them either. They need new tires, which is what is prompting my search for RG63s.
Good day and good luck neighbors!06 ZCP Individual Sapphire Black Metallic
ig: na_csl
Comment

Comment