Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
WTB: MSS54HP
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
T-Rex
Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
84
#1
WTB: MSS54HP
06-22-2020, 08:27 PM
*edit* Found what I needed!
Last edited by
T-Rex
;
06-24-2020, 07:19 PM
.
nextelbuddy
Senior Member
Join Date:
Apr 2020
Posts:
713
#2
06-24-2020, 11:41 AM
Are you looking for a stock untouched DME? I have an mss54hp dme modified with the CSL software for sale. $500 for the DME
Comment
Post
Cancel
T-Rex
Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
84
#3
06-24-2020, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by
nextelbuddy
View Post
Are you looking for a stock untouched DME? I have an mss54hp dme modified with the CSL software for sale. $500 for the DME
Thanks! I think I've found what I needed (CSL airbox is right) but will let you know if something changes.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment