Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VF 570 Kit Sold

E46 M3 VF570 kit Sold

I originally bought this kit off of a forum member on m3forum, but that info has been lost..

The supercharger was rebuilt by Vortech prior to me installing it and I put roughly 3k miles on the kit, racp ripped out so I am parting the car out now

Kit comes with Vortech V-3 Si blower. After removing the blower I noticed it had a few very small dings on some of the blades. I never had any issues with the kit, it made a consistent 9psi.

Kit includes everything needed to install and ecu with alpha-n-tune from RK Tunes, can include lock cylinders and two keys if that makes it easier for you. Kit is missing the water pump mounting bracket, I used a zip tie.

During my ownership the bottom reservoir developed a leak around one of the nozzles, I never liked the tank to begin with as it sat very low on the car and weighs a ton. The tank will be included. I replaced the tank and put in a frozen boost cooler (type 114) in series with the cooler that comes with the kit and never had any issues. All the additional hoses to do this are included.

Also included is an AEM boost gauge and all meth components I have, they are used but I never installed them on the car.

Asking $5k obo for the kit. Can ship at buyers expense
    Last edited by Silver_m; 07-22-2020, 08:40 AM.

Location?

Comment

Working...
    X