Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: BBS RG-R

Hi, I am looking for BBS RG-R wheels

Where are you located? I have an 18" diamond black set I'm thinking about selling. I'm in Los Angeles.
    Front: 18x8.5 ET22 (17.9 LB)
    Rear: 18x10 ET25 (21 LB)
    Last edited by Gooz; 08-14-2020, 10:43 PM.

Comment

I have a set in diamond black but in 19” . They are e46 m3 fitment. Let me know

Comment

Originally posted by 2pak View Post
        I have a set in diamond black but in 19” . They are e46 m3 fitment. Let me know
        What about width and offset?

Comment

19x10 rears with 25 offset

19x8.5 fronts with 32 offset

Comment

Originally posted by Gooz View Post
            Where are you located? I have an 18" diamond black set I'm thinking about selling. I'm in Los Angeles.
            What size of tire do you have on the front? I want to run 245/255 so I am not sure about 22 front ofset

Comment

Originally posted by Gooz View Post
              Can you send me the price you're looking for? I might be able to pick these up
              Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

19x10 rears with 25 offset

19x8.5 fronts with 32 offset
                I sent you private message.

Comment

I run 245 fat pss on 8.5" et22, it fits with no rubbing. Rubbing begins at et20 with a 245 for me with about -3 camber.
                  DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
                  /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
                  More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Zezorro View Post

What size of tire do you have on the front? I want to run 245/255 so I am not sure about 22 front ofset
                    I run 245/265 MPSS with this setup. Like [mention]Tbonem3 [/mention] said it's perfect

Comment

Originally posted by Zezorro View Post

I sent you private message.
                      Sorry didn’t have notifications on I guess. Will send pics. Also my set is e46 m3 fitment you won’t have issues running the tires sizes you stated.

Comment

Sorry didn’t have notifications on I guess. Will send pics. Also my set is e46 m3 fitment you won’t have issues running the tires sizes you stated.
                        Ok , I am waiting for it.

Comment

I have a silver painted 19" set that needs refinishing. I would let them go cheap. I used mine on track and the brake pad dust did a number on the front wheels. It would be about $600 to get them redone.
                          2003 Carbon Black - Karbonious CSL intake, CSL DME w/MAP, SSV1 headers/Catted Section1/63.5mm Section2, Shrick 280/272 cams, Lang Racing Stage 1 cylinder head, Eibach Pro Street S Coilovers (500#F/600#R), GC Sways, AutoSolutions SSK, Motorsport 3.91 rear diff, BBS RGR wheels, Streamline CSL front bumper

Comment

I sent you private message

Comment

Working...
                            X