Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted Rental Tools

Hi,

In need of tools to get at my complete rear end refresh. I will be tackling the complete suspension and diff section.

Perhaps it would be better to have one main thread, each tool listed with potential sources [ forum members ]
    • Rear Trailing Arm Bushings tool rental, does anyone have it?
    • Rear wheel bearing tool rental
    • Bushing removal/installation tool, will be used to press out/in rear suspension bushings.
    Also, its my first time attacking the rear end, if there's any tools you'd recommend doing please let me know. Thanks!

PS. I've rented out timing tools previously on the og forum.
    Last edited by cudzich09; 04-01-2020, 02:21 PM.
    2002 M3 | 1986 R80 | 2001 EuroVan

I have a new bavauto RTAB tool I can rent out or sell to you
    2002 Jet Black · 6MT · Cinnamon · CSL Tribute

Engine · Karbonius CSL Airbox · CSL DME · Kassel MAP · Paul Claude Tuned
    Exhaust · SS Stepped V1 · SS 2.5 Res Sec 2 · SS Sport Sec 3
    Suspension · JIC Cross/ZMS RS coilovers · GC Weight Jackers · SDW RTAB · Corner balanced
    Wheels/Brakes · BBS E88 18" x 9.5" / 10.5" · Michelin Pilot Sport 4S · 996 Brembo BBK
    Exterior · Mile End CSL bumper · OE CSL trunk · Mile End CSL diffuser · OE LED taillights
    Interior · Avin Avant 4 · Llumar Air 80 Tint

Comment

Originally posted by Lip View Post
      I have a new bavauto RTAB tool I can rent out or sell to you
      Definitely open to rental. Let me just get my part list in order and get back to you. Thanks!

Still looking for wheel bearing tool and bushings removal tool.

Comment

Not to rain on anyones parade here but you can do all of it with a tool rental from advanced auto parts for like 20 bucks. I am just about to finish my rear subframe repair and refresh and I did many with the tool which was rented

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey_M3 View Post
          Not to rain on anyones parade here but you can do all of it with a tool rental from advanced auto parts for like 20 bucks. I am just about to finish my rear subframe repair and refresh and I did many with the tool which was rented
          Ok, thanks for your input. Its my first time, I am about to drop the subframe, apply VinceBar rivet solution and replace every bushing. Just trying to get ahead. I guess i'll just tear it all apart and see what I actually need.

Comment

Working...
          X