BMW Performance - Carbon Fiber Strut Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BMW Performance - Carbon Fiber Strut Bar

I don't want to sell this as they are somewhat rare, but like many people I've been laid off due to Covid. The gentleman I purchased it from said it was never installed, although driver's mount has a single nut marking indicating it was at least test fitted. There is a scratch on the underside that is noted in the photos, obviously not seen when installed. Otherwise it is excellent. New BMW mounting hardware will be included.

SOLD

Price is based on what I paid as well as market value. If interested send me a PM.
    Last edited by freshprince2421; 09-14-2020, 05:25 PM.

PM's responded

Comment

Sold!

Comment

Curious what you sold it for? I’ve had offers of over $2,000 for mine.

*edit* ok found out
        Last edited by old///MFanatic; 09-16-2020, 08:42 PM.
        6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

curious too on the current market price of these? i personally would never drop that kind of coin on a strut bar, but I'm wondering just how much others might spend.

Comment

I imagine it sold for around $1500 shipped.. OP, are you able to leave the sold price in the original post? Usually does a good service to the community when for sale posts are left with what items sold for so that we can keep a historical factor with these in the future. I'm impressed at least you didn't do what a lot of people do where you just remove the whole text and replace it with sold and then later on nobody even sees what any of the text said in the original post lol

Comment

it was listed for 1750

Comment

Originally posted by maupineda View Post
                it was listed for 1750
                Sold for asking price.

Comment

Working...
                X