Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD: Euro Style Front Bumper

E46 M3 Euro Style Front Bumper

I believe the paint is Jet Black (not seeing metallic flakes in paint). Could use a respray, or a good buff/wax

The bumper is OEM, the side markers have been shaved

Carbon Fiber intake ducts molded in place of fog lights (will not separate)

reason for selling: my car is LSB, and I already have an oem bumper and a csl style bumper (no need for a third bumper)

$300 Picked Up locally (willing to meet within a couple hours of Lancaster, Pa)

$340 Shipped East Coast

$360 Shipped West Coast

Thanks!
    Last edited by Hallerhan; 09-16-2020, 03:27 AM.
    ‘02 LSB M3 (11k original miles)
    ’03 Oxford Green M3 (Turbo’d)

when you say the side markers have been shaved, do you mean it came that way or a body shop did it? I thought the euro bumper came without those side markers.

how are the intake ducts attached? rock chips or other knicks in it? where did you get this from? does it have a BMW part number on it?

Comment

Originally posted by tnord View Post
      when you say the side markers have been shaved, do you mean it came that way or a body shop did it? I thought the euro bumper came without those side markers.

how are the intake ducts attached? rock chips or other knicks in it? where did you get this from? does it have a BMW part number on it?
      I used the term "euro style" to imply that the side markers have been shaved. I do not know whether the bumper is an OEM Euro bumper or an OEM bumper that had it's side markers shaved. I cannot see any indication of body work on the inside of the bumper where the side markers would be located, leading me to believe 1) the body shop did incredible work shaving them or 2) the bumper is OEM euro.

The intake ducts were molded by a shop. I bought the bumper local with the intake ducts already fabricated and side markers shaved. Theres some surface scratches which is why I mentioned one should either respray or buff/polish the bumper at the very least.

There is an oem bmw sticker (along with part numbers on the bumper carriers), but the second oem sticker with part number is ripped/missing. i will upload a pic of the sticker this morning

Comment

Is this for the aluminum or kevlar bumper support?
        2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
        Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
        Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

we should be able to figure that out once he posts up the BMW PN sticker.

Comment

sold locally a few days ago, sorry for not uploading the requested pics

Comment

Working...
            X