I have an Agency Power V1 exhaust (SS race “knock off”) that I’m willing to sell. My car is located at Coyne/Kassel Performance in PA so not too far from you either. Here is a picture for reference (not my actual exhaust).
There was a guy selling a full header back Status Gruppe SCZA exhaust system up near Manchester, NH on Facebook. I am interested in the section 2 if you want to keep the section 1 and 3. Think he was asking $1200 for all of it.
I have an Agency Power V1 exhaust (SS race “knock off”) that I’m willing to sell. My car is located at Coyne/Kassel Performance in PA so not too far from you either. Here is a picture for reference (not my actual exhaust).
There was a guy selling a full header back Status Gruppe SCZA exhaust system up near Manchester, NH on Facebook. I am interested in the section 2 if you want to keep the section 1 and 3. Think he was asking $1200 for all of it.
Comment