WTB: M Texture Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Inizes View Post

Duck, are you the guy in the cinci area who owned the interlagos/white interior m3? If so, you seem to have a back of finding rare spec cars.
    Yeah, that's me! I LOVE looking for rare spec cars. My problem is keeping the interest.

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

He sold the Lagos but I think he still has the alpine white halogen headlight e46 with m texture
    I sold the IB/Platinum, but then went and bought an IB/M-texture stripper. It's an SMG car (I actually love SMG) and the only options are ZCP and rear PDC. Buuuuuut I just can't get into IB. I get so bored. But the M-Texture is probably the best interior I've ever experienced AFTER full CSL interior.

We still have the AW car, but unfortunately it has xenons and Impulse Cloth with heated seats, not M-Texture. Will never understand the need for heated CLOTH seats but whatever. Waiting for the dream spec AW ZCP stripper with M-Cloth to become available. I hound a guy every couple months to sell me his. Maybe one day...maybe!

Comment

Originally posted by Duck360198 View Post

Yeah, that's me! I LOVE looking for rare spec cars. My problem is keeping the interest.

I sold the IB/Platinum, but then went and bought an IB/M-texture stripper. It's an SMG car (I actually love SMG) and the only options are ZCP and rear PDC. Buuuuuut I just can't get into IB. I get so bored. But the M-Texture is probably the best interior I've ever experienced AFTER full CSL interior.

We still have the AW car, but unfortunately it has xenons and Impulse Cloth with heated seats, not M-Texture. Will never understand the need for heated CLOTH seats but whatever. Waiting for the dream spec AW ZCP stripper with M-Cloth to become available. I hound a guy every couple months to sell me his. Maybe one day...maybe!
      well at least M texture was a USA option on the 46. On the 39M, it was limited to canada. i would kill for a lemans blue 03 on m texture seats
      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

There was a set on Chicagoland Craigslist for months if not years. I saw it every time I was looking for my IR interior. Not posted anymore thanks to Craigslist fees. Too bad

Comment

Not mine. Guy wants $3K:

Comment

Working...
          X