Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Karbonius CSL Airbox (2x2 weave) + snorkel (with IAT sensor placement)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    FS: Karbonius CSL Airbox (2x2 weave) + snorkel (with IAT sensor placement)

    The time has come to release one of my airboxes into the wild. This was my first airbox and used for 2,000 miles but has sat in a box for a few years, and since my brother-in-law decided to sell the M3 I found for him... I don't need to save this anymore. I'll have other CSL-related items for sale soon.

    I'll post pictures this weekend when I'm back home, but here is what you'll get:

    1. Karbonius CSL-style airbox w/ sticker applied, excellent condition. 2x2 weave, gloss finish, CF trumpets, black anodized hardware. Was my first CSL airbox and was tucked away.
    2. Karbonius CSL snorkel with an IAT sensor affixed to the bottom of the snorkel inlet (bolted into the piece)

    I no longer have all of the accoutrements that come with installation, so you'll need to purchase the crank case vent hose, the IAT harness, the MAP sensor and wiring, etc. on your own.

    $2,600 local
    $2,650 shipped (currently ~$3,680 with shipping and tax from IND, new)

    David​
    Last edited by davidinnyc; Yesterday, 08:34 PM.

    #2
    Not sure I want to run the snorkel but could be interested

    Comment


      #3
      Pictures mister ?
      Instagram : @gc.m3sg
      2023 M3C Xdrive British Racing Green

      2003.5 M3 Silver Grey 6 speed
      ______________________________________________
      MEC CF CSL front bumper/Diffuser/BNIB CSL Trunk
      ST Suspension/CSL Rotors/Full Magnaflow exhaust
      BBS RSII/CSL Wheels

      Comment


        #4
        PM sent. Thanks

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by M3LSB.Gab View Post
          Pictures mister ?
          This weekend!

          Comment


            #6
            Pictures I found on my phone when this was first removed. I’ll have photos when I’m back tomorrow AM and I go through the box. You can see where the IAT sensor has been affixed to the snorkel, tucked away and behind the snorkel when installed. If I recall correctly I left the silicon boots affixed to the airbox so you’ll get those as well.








            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #7
              Thanks for the pics sent some clarifying questions via DM. Have a great weekend.

              Comment


                #8
                I’ll take it…hit you on dm.
                2005 BMW M3 - Interlagos Blue

                BBS - Recaro - MCS - PFC - Powerhouse Amuse - Supersprint - Karbonius - RKP - YFCM - DMG Autosport - Diffsonline - Autosolutions - ​Mile End Composites

                https://www.instagram.com/justanotham4/

                Comment

                Working...
                X