Recaro Pole Position - All leather or leather/Suede *Bay Area*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Recaro Pole Position - All leather or leather/Suede *Bay Area*

Sup guys, I am interested in Recaro Pole positions in all Leather or Leather with the suede insert and only with the small Recaro logo as pictured below. I am located in the Bay Area.

This is kind of a feeler thread. If someone locally is selling these seats, I want to see how much these go for used. If it's a good price then I may pull the trigger. Single seat or both seats.
    Last edited by Ramo; 09-20-2020, 09:15 PM.
    Instagram: @s54.m3

I have a friend with 2 seats in full black leather, but it's up here in Seattle. Let me know if you're interested and I can get his price from him.
    '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post
      I have a friend with 2 seats in full black leather, but it's up here in Seattle. Let me know if you're interested and I can get his price from him.
      That would really be a last result because of the distance but I'm curious as to how much he's selling them for. If you ask him you can DM me the price. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ramo View Post

That would really be a last result because of the distance but I'm curious as to how much he's selling them for. If you ask him you can DM me the price. Thanks
        Sure, sending PM.
        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Anyone in SoCal?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Let me know if you’re interested in a pair of Recaro RS-G on Brey Krause mounts, located in SoCal.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9D07D0B6-75E1-4918-84A3-EF0C5FB2D199.jpeg
Views:	509
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	60014

Current: 2003.5 E46 ///M3 6MT - 2019 Ford Raptor 802A
              Past: 2015 F80 ///M3 6MT - 2006 E46 ///M3 6MT - 1999 E36 ///M3 5MT - 1991 E30 ///M3 5MT

Comment

I'm not local, but I do have a pair of the exact seats you're looking for... 🤔

Comment

GreekFire, Ill trade you some trident layers for those fart catchers...

Comment

Working...
                  X