Powered by ///M Custom Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powered by ///M Custom Flag

First off id like to thank Nikki for allowing this to happen so we can bring you this awesome design that we have all come to know of on a wall sized flag, perfect for the garage over your car or anywhere else you feel fit. So again...THANK YOU NIKKI.

The flags are 5'x3' with a HIGH RESOLUTION image printed on Polyster with a deep dark black backround with eye hooks for a flag post. They are $43 each shipped anywhere in the states. These are perfect for any garage, waiting area, or room. Make a great gift as well. I accept Venmo, Google Wallet, Zelle, and Paypal. Shipping is also available outside the states but please message me for pricing as shipping does go up.

Guys please pm me confirming payment after its sent. In other words dont just send payment and assume i can put your real name to a boardname. Thanks

Also i am not new to this sceneā€¦ i was a long time member or the other forum before it went down with many and all positive transactions.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Skillzo1; 09-23-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

What is your contact info so I can pass this off to a friend that isn't on the forum.

Thanks, George
      '00 R11S, '09 HP2S, '12 R12GSA, '00 Gray 332iT (SOLD), '00 Black 323iT, '02 Alpine 325iT (Track Wagon), '02 Japan Rot 325iT
      Instagram @HillPerformanceBimmers
      Email to George@HillPerformance.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Hill View Post
        What is your contact info so I can pass this off to a friend that isn't on the forum.

Thanks, George
        My fb messenger is Lloyd Coons and my IG is Skillzo1

Thanks

Comment

Bump to top

Comment

Christmas is cimming. Makes a great gift.

Comment

Still have a few of these if anyone is interested

Comment

Working...
              X