Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: (FREE) No brand stereo & an Eonon unit

Hello everyone

So my old stereo went out last year. It started with cutting off the sound randomly when driving over bumps until it stopped working.
    I took it to a sound shop and they were not able to diagnose the problem. The shop did say that the stereo receiving pins could
    be the issue since there was power in the cables plugging into the stereo.
    I bought the stereo new roughly in 2011 from a fellow M3F and it has done its job. It could be perfect for someone who is handy with fixing stereos
    since it is FREE. The stereo has no brand name so I'm assuming its an EBay unit.

The 2nd stereo is also FREE from Eonon. A friend of mine gave it to me since he knew my old stereo was out. He had the stereo for years in storage.
    I took it to a sound shop to get it installed and the shop said it wasn't for an M3, but the stereo came out from a 3 series (non-M). The sound shop said it seemed
    like it didn't fit the M platform.

At this point, I gave up on both units & just ordered the new Eonon 10.
    Located in Los Angeles. (Local pick up only)
    Attached Files
    BMW ///M3
    Dinan | Eonon

BMW S1000rr
    Dieci83 | 4Racing | OneDesign | D.I.D | R&G | TST | PSR | ASV |
    TWM

I’m local and would like the Eonon unit! I’ll PM you.
    2005 BMW M3 ZCP Black/Black - HTE Tuning | Kassel CSL DME | 288/280 Schrick Cams+DLC Followers | Lang Head | Dinan TBs | Bosch 550cc | Radium Fuel System | Karbonious CSL Airbox+OE Snorkel | SS V1 Stepped+Catted Sec 1+Resonated Twin Pipe+Race | 3.91, 3 stage clutch | FCM 400/600 | Vorshlag Camber Plates, RSM | Rogue ASP | AKG FCABs, SFBs | TMS Front Sway, Camber Arms, Monoball RTABs, Pullies | Mason Race Strut + X-Brace | AS 30% SSK | SPAL | Redish Plates | Turbo Toys V2 Hub | WPC Rod Bearings

Comment

Originally posted by duracellttu View Post
      I’m local and would like the Eonon unit! I’ll PM you.
      Cool. Sent you a text.
      BMW ///M3
      Dinan | Eonon

BMW S1000rr
      Dieci83 | 4Racing | OneDesign | D.I.D | R&G | TST | PSR | ASV |
      TWM

Comment

Working...
      X