FS RAC RS110 square 18x9.5et35 silver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS RAC RS110 square 18x9.5et35 silver

Selling a set of RAC RS110 18"x9.5" et35 in silver, with 275/35/18 RS3’s. These wheels were on my bucket list ever since I bought my M3. I've owned these wheels approx 9 years, purchased them from another M3forum member. Tires have plenty of tread but they’re dated 2012, so not the freshest rubber.

Asking $1,800
    picked up in San Diego.

Wheels have some nicks and scratches, but are straight and true. 2 of the wheels have some race brake dust on them and could use some elbow grease to remove. Here is a little more info on these wheels

*6061-T6 Heat-Treated Aluminum Alloy (the best raw material currently used in the wheel industry)

*8000 TON FORGED 1-piece monoblock wheel (this process produces the strongest possible wheel in the industry)

*18 pounds each

* 72.6mm center bore for a perfect HUBCENTRIC fit on your car. (no centering rings needed)

*These 18" wheels require NO SPACERS to clear a 14" (355mm) BBK. They are only known to clear 14" BBK's. (15" BBK's are typically too large for the 18" wheel diameter) *These wheels are designed use the OEM roundel centercap.

*The RS 110 wheels exceed JWL & VIA wheel specification ratings. (extreme strength and durability testing) And these wheels are certified for use on the E46 M3.

*Made in Japan at one of the finest and most experienced wheel forging factories in the world. (same plant where CHAMPION, DINAN and NEEZ wheels are manufactured)

Open to ship at buyers expense

Comment

GLWS... these were (and still are) one of the nicest wheels made for the E46 M3.
      2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
      2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

These are beautiful wheels. Never seen them before. GLWS

Comment

Working...
        X