WTB: Ohlins R&T/ Bilstein PSS10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Ohlins R&T/ Bilstein PSS10

Hey guys I'm looking to switch my coilovers to one of these two options. Before I purchase new I'd like to see if anyone has a set for sale. If the deal is good compared to the mileage/age I'd rather purchase used. Please let me know, I'm located in Los Angeles.

These Ohlins have been on OfferUp for a while so maybe they’re not sold yet? Plus they’re here in SoCal! https://offerup.co/DPOgG8kB2ab

Comment

Originally posted by IceInMyVeins14 View Post
      These Ohlins have been on OfferUp for a while so maybe they’re not sold yet? Plus they’re here in SoCal! https://offerup.co/DPOgG8kB2ab
      Thank you I messaged

Comment

Did you find anything? I have a set of brand new pss10s, never installed.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanb122 View Post
          Did you find anything? I have a set of brand new pss10s, never installed.
          Yea I bought those Ohlins on OfferUp for 1800. How much did you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Gooz View Post

Yea I bought those Ohlins on OfferUp for 1800. How much did you want?
            I'll take the Ohlins for 1800 if you still have them.
            Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

1700 lol. Seeing if anybody wants a deal on them otherwise ill just return them

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

I'll take the Ohlins for 1800 if you still have them.
                Installing them next week

Originally posted by ryanb122 View Post
                1700 lol. Seeing if anybody wants a deal on them otherwise ill just return them
                Was it on Craigslist SF, there was a brand new set for 1700 just like yours. I paid more for used Ohlins because it's something I would probably never think of changing, they only have about a thousand miles on them anyway. I've had them before they're just amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooz View Post

Installing them next week

Was it on Craigslist SF, there was a brand new set for 1700 just like yours. I paid more for used Ohlins because it's something I would probably never think of changing, they only have about a thousand miles on them anyway. I've had them before they're just amazing.
                  Yup that was probably me. I got them cause I wanted a comfortable coil that I could track with but ended up buying another car. Ohlins are a good choice, usually there pretty pricey though.

Comment

Working...
                  X