Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Group buy oem competition package zcp wheels

Hello everyone,

I posted a message In the group buy update thread but figured this may get more attention.

as some of you know, the group buy for oem csl wheels has been a mess with the organizer being MIA. Sean from turner has stepped up and offered solution in the mean time as csl fronts have been sold out and no news ones available at the moment.

I paid for my spot in the group buy awhile back but with all the delays, I’ve gone a different route and no longer need them. Getting a refund is not an option so I’m offering my spot to anyone who may be interested. You can buy either:

A) oem zcp wheels staggered setup (19x9.5 rears and 19x8 fronts) or
    B) 4 rear zcp wheels squared setup (19x9.5)

these wheels should be ready to ship in 30-45 days according to turner.

the price is $1760 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

Regular price for this setup is a fair bit over 2k so it’s still a hell of a deal.

Pm me if you are interested and I’ll fill you in on the details.

thank you

I'm tentatively interested -- got two questions. Has TMS said they're ok with changing shipment info on their end, so once $$$ is exchanged that's it? Second, there is still an option from TMS to wait and see if CSL fronts ever appear, correct?
    '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post
      I'm tentatively interested -- got two questions. Has TMS said they're ok with changing shipment info on their end, so once $$$ is exchanged that's it? Second, there is still an option from TMS to wait and see if CSL fronts ever appear, correct?
      I’m waiting for turner to confirm that we are good to switch. I emailed Sean today to make sure that’s all we would have to do so will wait for his response.

And yes another option is to receive the rear wheels and wait for the csl front when they become available.
      Last edited by James31; 11-03-2020, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

What happened to the group buy dude with a green m3?
          Just some old shitty cars.

Comment

Not sure. Leighton was the organizer of the group buy. He is no longer part of it. Turner is now facilitating the sale.

Comment

Sold. Thank you everyone

Comment

Working...
              X