BMW M3 e46 Euro section 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: BMW M3 e46 Euro section 1

Never mind. Not paying insane market prices for used cats.
    Last edited by bmw m3 s50; 12-01-2020, 07:29 PM.

Just listed mine, shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks.

Up for sale is a OEM Euro Section 1, part number 18307832488. This was removed from a European spec E46 M3, which has the catalytic converters located in the section 1 instead of the headers. Suitable to be paired with OEM Euro Headers, for increased sound and power without the smell of a fully catless setup. Section 1 is in
    '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
    '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
    '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
    '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post
      Just listed mine, shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks.

https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...on-1-euro-cats
      Have the prices of these gone up? I thought these were anywhere between $350 to $600.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

Have the prices of these gone up? I thought these were anywhere between $350 to $600.
        They've started becoming very scarce around when the pandemic started -- apparently they've been getting junked for precious metals in Europe instead of being sold intact. Took me months to find mine and I felt lucky to get them for $650. You can probably still find them in that range but you'll have to be very patient. Fwiw, once they get into the $1k range used euro cats stop making sense to me and I'd rather get a nice set of brand new race cats welded into my existing sec 1, or shell out a little more for supersprint if you can get them on sale.
        Last edited by ATB88; 12-02-2020, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bmw m3 s50 View Post

I priced mine a bit under what comparables ones on eBay are going for, but ATB88 is right on. The cats are very large and contain lots of precious metal which is in high demand right now. I haven't gotten any quotes yet but I suspect scrap value alone is within $100-200 of my asking price.

Last edited by Titaniu//M; 12-01-2020, 05:42 PM.
          '06 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
          '99 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
          '00 Honda Civic Si - Electron Blue Pearl/Black
          '11 Toyota Tacoma T/X TRD - Magnetic Grey/Grey

Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts

Comment

Well I guess that settles that. Definitely not paying $1k for used OEM cats. I will just look in to getting HJS or even GESI and weld them in.

Comment

Working...
            X