No announcement yet.

ZCP Parts - Steering Wheel / Interior Trim / Steering Rack / ABS Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: ZCP Parts - Steering Wheel / Interior Trim / Steering Rack / ABS Module

Hey all, I have some parts off of a 2006 ZCP with ~70,000 miles. All the parts are in good used condition, see additional notes for more information. I am not sure how to price most of this too be honest because the parts themselves aren't that common. I am sorry if my prices seem high, so if you are familiar with these parts and know how much they're worth, feel free to comment a price below that you've seen them go for. I am located in Chicago, IL and can ship out anything below but would prefer local pick-up.

ZCP SMG Steering Wheel w/Trim - SOLD - Alcantara is in excellent condition and has been thoroughly cleaned with Sonax, however the trim could use a repaint. I believe there is someone on here who offers that service.

ZCP Interior Trim (will sell Dove Grey armrests separately if wanted) - SOLD - It looks like someone tried to re-glue the passenger dashboard trim and it has since failed, the piece also has a broken clip (anyone have an extra one of these they'd sell me?). Should be an easy fix for the "DIY"er. If I don't get close to asking, I will likely just keep and swap with my brushed aluminum.

ZCP "Blue Label" Steering Rack (reduces steering ratio from 15.4:1 to 14.5:1) - $500 - Inner and outer tie-rods have been removed and it will be cleaned thoroughly. Apologies for not cleaning prior to pics but it's absolutely freezing here in Chicago right now and didn't want to work in the garage any longer.

ZCP ABS/DSC Module w/M Track Mode (Part Number: 2282422) - SOLD - I have the booster and master cylinder as well if needed. This ABS/DSC module is needed to enable track mode on retrofitted cars.

Last edited by alexM3Chicago; 12-01-2021, 08:32 AM.

regarding the trim, passenger trim, is there any dent creases in it or is it perfect shape?

Comment

Originally posted by pawelgawel View Post
      regarding the trim, passenger trim, is there any dent creases in it or is it perfect shape?
      No creases but it does have a couple of very small dents and looks “wavy” at certain angles. The pattern on the trim helps disguise the blemishes. Here are some more pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

pmd

Comment

PM's responded to. Can someone with more knowledge on the ZCP ABS module please shed some light on the differences between simply enabling M track mode on an M3 equipped with MK60 vs. retrofitting this MK60 ZCP ABS unit?

Comment

Trim has been sold!

Comment

Pmd

Comment

PMs replied, ABS/DSC unit sold. Only have the steering rack left!

Comment

Everything is sold, mods please delete

Comment

Bump, was holding the rack for a friend who was going to do some work on one of my cars but it fell through.

ZCP "Blue Label" Steering Rack (reduces steering ratio from 15.4:1 to 14.5:1) - $500 OBO

Comment

Interested in rack, will send a PM.

Comment

Sorry to bump an old thread but the steering rack is available again. Its been sitting in my garage since 2021. $500 OBO

Comment

PM'ed.

Comment

If this is still available PM me the best price you can do shipped to Bahrain please.

Comment

Originally posted by alexM3Chicago View Post
                              Sorry to bump an old thread but the steering rack is available again. Its been sitting in my garage since 2021. $500 OBO
                              PM'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X