Aftermarket SMG Paddles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Aftermarket SMG Paddles

Looking for some lightly used aftermarket SMG paddles to replace my stock ones. Thanks!

Originally posted by Stepstools View Post
    Looking for some lightly used aftermarket SMG paddles to replace my stock ones. Thanks!
    I just ordered these ones from Amazon to replace my stock ones. So far so good. They fit well, look better, and are easier to grab since they're larger. They're $28 and come within a couple days even though it might say delivery in mid to late April.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XRPP8P8..._tQ8EEbADDTHA3
    2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

I was planning on designing some, but as cheap as these Amazon ones are it's hard to justify spending the time on it. The Turner/ECS ones look pretty nice too, but are much more expensive than the Amazon ones. I had some oem euro sized ones that I bought a long time ago laying around and just installed them, but I can't tell a difference in size.
      2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

I love the storm motorwerks ones, but I just can't justify the cost on them. I was hoping that someone might have bought some nice aftermarket ones and then decided to do the manual conversion. If nothing turns up in a few weeks I'll probably go with the amazon ones.

Comment

Originally posted by bryce2113 View Post

I just ordered these ones from Amazon to replace my stock ones. So far so good. They fit well, look better, and are easier to grab since they're larger. They're $28 and come within a couple days even though it might say delivery in mid to late April.

I bought what look like identical paddles but in a gunmetal color and they look like anodized brushed aluminum. Agree wholeheartedly on fit, looks, and functionality.

This is probably identical to what I bought if you're looking for gunmetal color: https://www.ebay.com/itm/SMG-SHIFT-P...ty!94583!US!-1

Comment

Here's how the shift pedals look on my ZCP wheel that I just refinished.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	3137
            2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Here's how the shift pedals look on my ZCP wheel that I just refinished.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	3137
              Did you buy one of the wrap kits and wrap/stitch yourself? Looks great.

2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Originally posted by Will ZCPM3 View Post

Did you buy one of the wrap kits and wrap/stitch yourself? Looks great.
                Yep, that's what I did. Really happy with how it turned out. Took quite a while to stitch and make it look right. Also repainted the trim pieces since those were really faded.
                2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Have a set of Storm Motorwerks Titanium finish paddles I will be removing this weekend, swapping out the SMG for manual.

Comment

Originally posted by Pace View Post
                    Have a set of Storm Motorwerks Titanium finish paddles I will be removing this weekend, swapping out the SMG for manual.
                    How does the titanium finish look? Is it fairly close to the "titanium shadow" color of the steering wheel trim or the center console trim?

Comment

I have carbon paddles if you want

Comment

Working...
                      X