FS: Fortune Auto 500 coilovers +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Fortune Auto 500 coilovers +

I have Fortune Auto 500 coilovers for sale. They have the upgraded Swift springs. The fronts have the optional upper spring bearing collar that eliminates spring bind (no popping noise when turning). The rears come with shock mounts. About 27xxx miles on the set up.

Notes: The fronts are blown and will need to be rebuilt (about $125 per corner/unit last time I emailed Fortune Auto) hence why they look oily & dirty. The mono ball for both fronts are tight with no slop. I thought these rode good. The handling felt precise and sharp. More so than the current Bilstein B6/ Dinan spring set up I have. I owned these since new and always felt the rear was harsh over sharp bumps (especially with passengers) and believe the rear springs were/are the culprit. They measure at or just under 5 inches. Thought I remembered someone on the old M3 forum switching to a 6 inch spring and it was much better. The rear dampening adjustment knobs are missing. I wanted something a lil more plush and wanted to try something new are the reasons for selling.

Looking for $200 + shipping
    Last edited by Ruley; 06-22-2020, 12:47 PM.

Sent a PM! =).

Comment

Price adjusted Bump!

Originally posted by Johnvu View Post
      Sent a PM! =).
      Replied

Comment

Price dropped again. Bump

Comment

Price drop Bump want these gone!

Comment

Pm sent