No announcement yet.

4x BMW BBS RSII/RS714 centers, new gold hardware, 1/4 chrome Hex nuts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 4x BMW BBS RSII/RS714 centers, new gold hardware, 1/4 chrome Hex nuts

I am selling my BBS RS2 center/faces for BMW 5x120. Bought them to put on my E46 M3. Unfortunately, they won’t clear my Brembo 380mm bbk without 20mm spacers and don’t want to reduce front lips by 1/2’’ or have to run too much camber. And I also have BBS LM and OEM CSL wheels so selling those.

Original paint in pretty good condition.

The faces are RS714. They were initially 18x8.5 et38 with flat lips. I sold the lips/barrels and also the spline center caps and plan was to buy new lips and barrels to build them with step lips as 19x9.5 et25 & 19x10.5 et25. Lips and barrels can be purchased through VRwheels website.

I will included brand new 1/4 HEX chrome center caps nuts from Black Forest industries. I also have brand new gold hardware and new nuts.

The 1/4 hex nuts from Black Forest industries are made for BBS RS (not RS2) and will need a little bit of modification to screw down completely. Right now it miss like half a turn to sit properly.

You will need to buy new lips, barrels, center caps with BBS Logo (same caps as BBS LM) & the BBS wrench.

Price: SOLD
    Last edited by Gt4; 04-30-2021, 10:42 AM.
    2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
    2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
    2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Wish I had the budget for these right now. GLWS
    2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Anthracite Impuse
    Fabspeed Headers | Euro Sec 1 | OE Sec 2 | Scorpion Sec 3 | Beisan | Mini Battery | Fortune Auto 7k/12k | Hotchkis Front SB | Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 | Yellow Tag Rack

2001 TiAG M3 - 6mt Coupe, Black Nappa Leather
    Karbonius | Supersprint | Cat Cams | Beisan | Fikse Wheels | Mile End Composites | AST 5200 | Hotchkis | Brembo | Recaro | Rouge SMF | RTD | Yellow Tag Rack | HTE Performance

Comment

ugh, id love to build these out for my E39 M5 but after the hub adapters....the lips would have to get even smaller :/

GLWS!

Comment

How much did these go for? I’m trying to search for some at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Start View Post
          How much did these go for? I’m trying to search for some at the moment.
          Around $2000, can’t remember exactly
          2001 BMW E46 M3 Laguna Seca / M-Texture 6mt
          2006 BMW E46 M3 Individual Estoril blue/Black 6mt
          2019 BMW X3 M40i Phytonic blue/Tartufo Individual

Comment

Ok thank you! Yeah, sorry to bring up your old post.

Comment

Working...
            X