Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Groups
Today's Posts
Member List
Calendar
Forum
Vehicle Discussion
E46 (2001 - 2006)
e46 Parts For Sale/Want to Buy
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Garage sale day! Help me free up some space
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
see.m3.go
Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
33
#16
08-31-2021, 06:07 PM
BUMP!
Wheels are only part left, dropped the price on them since I want them gone.
Comment
Post
Cancel
FCD46
Senior Member
Join Date:
Apr 2020
Posts:
373
#17
08-31-2021, 09:07 PM
I’d take them at $600 but I’m not local :-(
glws
2006
ILB
|
M-Texture
Comment
Post
Cancel
see.m3.go
Member
Join Date:
Mar 2020
Posts:
33
#18
09-04-2021, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by
FCD46
View Post
I’d take them at $600 but I’m not local :-(
glws
Not opposed to shipping them. But you'd have to pay shipping cost. PM me if you like. I have pulled a few shipping quotes for members today
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment