Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 ET35 Square Setup with tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apex ARC-8 18x9.5 ET35 Square Setup with tires

Taking the car back to stock so these are up for sale. They have Continental Extreme Contact Sports 255/40/18. Tread wear on the rears is approx. 8/32 at the lowest point, fronts are 9/32. The only curb rash is circled for clarity and transparency. These are a nice square setup for road use, doesn't rub with stock suspension. Included are 12mm Apex spacers and hardware to flush out the rears, along with center caps. Cost new is over $2200 + mounting and balancing. Price is $1400 picked up in the Space Coast area of FL. I'm willing to meet half way within reason.Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210404_160153502.jpg Views:	155 Size:	263.6 KB ID:	96404
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210404_160229480.jpg Views:	149 Size:	233.3 KB ID:	96405
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210404_160234805.jpg Views:	149 Size:	267.3 KB ID:	96406
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210404_160247678.jpg Views:	149 Size:	263.6 KB ID:	96407
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210404_160255444.jpg Views:	147 Size:	247.4 KB ID:	96408
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210404_160804980.jpg Views:	145 Size:	75.1 KB ID:	96409
    Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210404_160648515.jpg Views:	143 Size:	289.7 KB ID:	96410
    Last edited by K_M3; 08-20-2021, 05:59 AM.

Bump with a price drop to move these quickly

Comment

Would you be willing to post to Australia...?

Comment

Originally posted by WoGGo View Post
        Would you be willing to post to Australia...?
        Sorry no, that would be prohibitively expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by K_M3 View Post

What about Southern Ohio?

-Ted

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post

What about Southern Ohio?

-Ted
            We can work something out if you are serious. The added cost will be around $50/tire

Comment

We can work something out if you are serious. The added cost will be around $50/tire
              Let me make sure they will fit my non-M Touring without rubbing and then I'll get back to you . I've been in the market for ARC-8s for a while, and while I'm going to do an M3 conversion on the Touring, it's not gonna happen quickly enough for me to justify wheels sitting around.

-Ted

Comment

Are the tires/wheels still for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by riderosa View Post
                  Are the tires/wheels still for sale?
                  Yes

Comment

If you have boxes and are prepared to ship, I am happy to pay.

IIRC Apex charge roughly $400 to ship the wheels... so if the quote comes anywhere near that, I would be willing.

Comment

Originally posted by WoGGo View Post

If you have boxes and are prepared to ship, I am happy to pay.

IIRC Apex charge roughly $400 to ship the wheels... so if the quote comes anywhere near that, I would be willing.
                      Least expensive option I can find is $227USD per wheel

Comment

Not to go too far off topic, but if you're shipping wheels with tires, it's not too bad. Takes a few min per wheel and $20 in supplies from Home Depot.

Instructions for packaging and shipping wheels and rims with tires

Easier than wheels alone since the tires protect them. I've done this before and it worked great.
                        '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post
                          Not to go too far off topic, but if you're shipping wheels with tires, it's not too bad. Takes a few min per wheel and $20 in supplies from Home Depot.

Instructions for packaging and shipping wheels and rims with tires

Easier than wheels alone since the tires protect them. I've done this before and it worked great.
                          That's exactly how I came up with that price. Boxing them was even more crazy expensive. USPS via that method (non-rectangular item) was still $227 each.

Comment

That's exactly how I came up with that price. Boxing them was even more crazy expensive. USPS via that method (non-rectangular item) was still $227 each.
                            FedEx or UPS (FedEx is probably cheaper) would be the cheaper option by far. USPS is $$$ for anything outside of flat rate box territory.
                            '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Bumping these just to be clear they are still for sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X