Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stock 6 speed transmission + Flywheel + Clutch + Driveshaft (Bay Area, SoCal, Dallas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock 6 speed transmission + Flywheel + Clutch + Driveshaft (Bay Area, SoCal, Dallas)

I'm going with a 5 speed swap and will have the stock transmission and pieces off the car by early May. No pics yet of the pieces, as they're still on the car, but the transmission was working great in the car easily shifting into gear. The pieces are stock 6 speed units, not an SMG change and the parts have about 100k on them.

The parts will not come with transmission mounts (they needed replacement) and will not come with the SSK (already sold).

The car will be in the Bay Area and SoCal in May before making the return trip to Dallas after May. So if you're local to these parts, let's talk.

I'd like to get $2,500 as a full package deal. I'm not entertaining shipping, as I have no means of packaging it up.
    2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
    2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Bumpin this back up... help me unload the parts before shipping the car back to Dallas. Shoot me an (reasonable) offer to consider.
    2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
    2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Working...
    X