Hi,
I find myself with 2 CSL's again and am going to sell one (Grey, full BMW service, 39k miles, standard, brilliant condition). Should I sell now or wait until the spring?
Thoughts appreciated on what the current value might be as well please?
Regards
Peter
I find myself with 2 CSL's again and am going to sell one (Grey, full BMW service, 39k miles, standard, brilliant condition). Should I sell now or wait until the spring?
Thoughts appreciated on what the current value might be as well please?
Regards
Peter

Comment