Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got 2 CSL's, selling one.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Got 2 CSL's, selling one.

    Hi,
    I find myself with 2 CSL's again and am going to sell one (Grey, full BMW service, 39k miles, standard, brilliant condition). Should I sell now or wait until the spring?
    Thoughts appreciated on what the current value might be as well please?
    Regards
    Peter

    #2
    I have a 35k car that I want to sell and decided to wait til Spring. Now in storage

    Comment


      #3
      I would sell now then, since there will be a similar spec one for sale in the spring time.

      MC

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Matt21 View Post
        I have a 35k car that I want to sell and decided to wait til Spring. Now in storage
        Hi Matt,
        What price are you thinking of putting your car up for?

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by MisterCorn View Post
          I would sell now then, since there will be a similar spec one for sale in the spring time.

          MC
          I'm sure you're right about that. I wonder if more people might be looking in the spring as they'll be buying them to use over the summer (bit like selling a soft top car)

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by PeteGray View Post
            I'm sure you're right about that. I wonder if more people might be looking in the spring as they'll be buying them to use over the summer (bit like selling a soft top car)
            I think people who want one of these will buy at any time of the year if they find the right car. I am more than happy to buy this kind of car this time of year as I have a chance of getting a better price than if I wait. Advertising is relatively cheap, if you advertise now and it doesn't sell you can always advertise again in the spring time.

            MC

            Comment


              #7
              Hi Peter

              I would like £60k

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Matt21 View Post
                Hi Peter

                I would like £60k
                Hi Matt,
                £60k sounds competitive against other on the market. Good luck with your sale.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Thanks, you too

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X