Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One Owner 2004 SG low 40k mileage

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by M3yxb View Post
    Well I am on the hunt for my CSL. Seen a few and hopefully do a deal soon.

    Once it arrives will be happy to help build the register and some sort of gallery list. Car spotters are usually handy for this and instagram.
    Good luck with your search :thumbs:

    Comment


      #92
      Thanks CraigMillwardCroft

      Another viewing done. Getting closer. :smt041

      Comment


        #93
        Originally posted by Mike R View Post
        You might find it is something as simple as being off the road for that period of time. A few years ago mine was off the road for 18 months waiting for cams from BMW :banghead:.
        Or like mine, In secure storage for 4 years so a huge gap in service history. MOT history will back that up though but still looks odd in the book.

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by rstoughy View Post
          Or like mine, In secure storage for 4 years so a huge gap in service history. MOT history will back that up though but still looks odd in the book.
          Once yours is all back together they will see why its been off the road for a while :thumbs:

          Comment


            #95
            Originally posted by rstoughy View Post
            Or like mine, In secure storage for 4 years so a huge gap in service history. MOT history will back that up though but still looks odd in the book.
            That’s a great line :smokin: that’s what I’ll say if I ever sell,, it’s been in storage for 15 years ! That way it’s got no service history :beer:

            Comment


              #96
              Originally posted by Straightsix View Post
              Hi who is the bloke who did the engine work who now at Williams Grand Prix ? What did he do exactly redesign the components or spannering or what ?
              Anyone?

              Comment


                #97
                Originally posted by ac427 View Post
                Anyone?
                Do you mean Darragh at Everything M3?

                Comment


                  #98
                  Definitely not Darragh. We were both still travelling on the F1 merry go round until very recently.

                  Interesting to see where this car ends up. Certainly a Vin No. to take note when looking for a car.

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Apologies for resurrecting an old thread. I came across this just looking for some information about Technosport and George as they seemed to have stopped trading and I was wondering what happened as I knew George well. He looked after my cars when I owned BMWs and I did a fair bit of work for him too and spent a fair amount of time at his workshop. I got bored with BMWs and just fell out of touch with him a few years back.

                    Anyway, posting as I might be able to shed a little light on this CSL (if anyone still cares about it). Now I can't be 100% sure its the same car, but given the mods and engine work in particular mentioned I think it is. I saw this car often at Technosport and I think it spent more time there than with the owner (who I never met).

                    At one point I saw it damaged (or maybe he just mentioned it I can't be sure as it was a long time ago) and asked what had happened and George told me the owner had just picked it up after all the mods and engine work and when driving on a motorway exit/entry (I think that's right) given it a hefty dose of throttle except that with the car being a fair bit more powerful now than before it span out and ended up in the armco. This happened pretty shortly after he had picked up the car, maybe even the same day or week.

                    Given that it ended up back with George so soon its possible it wasn't ever tracked? Who knows, I'm just speculating. Certainly the accident damage was not track related though.

                    I wonder what ever happened to it.

                    Comment


                      I suppose you believe in Santa as well 😉

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by missy View Post
                        I suppose you believe in Santa as well 😉
                        I really do!

                        I don?t think George would have had any reason to lie to me about it? maybe the owner wasn?t honest with George. Who knows.

                        Having said that I have been a bit surprised by some of the comments about interactions some people had with Technosport. Certainly wasn?t my experience but I wouldn?t deny that they had bad experiences and perhaps sometimes bad things did happen.

                        Just providing what little information I have. It could well be wrong but that?s what I was told.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by anon View Post
                          I really do!

                          I don?t think George would have had any reason to lie to me about it? maybe the owner wasn?t honest with George. Who knows.

                          Having said that I have been a bit surprised by some of the comments about interactions some people had with Technosport. Certainly wasn?t my experience but I wouldn?t deny that they had bad experiences and perhaps sometimes bad things did happen.

                          Just providing what little information I have. It could well be wrong but that?s what I was told.
                          I had bad experiences with them. They are (or ‘were’ should I say) cowboys in my book.
                          2002 BMW E46 M3 Coupé
                          2005 Porsche 911 (997.1) Carrera S

                          Comment


                            Who now owns this car?

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X