Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M3 csl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by m3cslarmo View Post
    A cheap CSL ,im also trying to sell mine but all i seem to be getting are chancers, wasters and 300year experienced car dealers with tales of woah lol.
    have you had any real offers yet?
    I've had two people come view the car and unsurprisingly two real offers. One was slightly too low and I'm still in discussion with the other.

    I've also had the ridiculous "cash" offers and a few dealers who should really be quite embarrassed at the rude / abrupt way they conducted their emails / calls.

    Comment


      #17
      Should be hitting silly season soon where everybody wants a summer toy so stick to your guns and I'm sure it will shift.

      Comment


        #18
        Hi
        My first post on here, I'm a good friend of MC.
        I wondered if a px might be of interest?
        I have a very late 2006 E46 M3 manual coupé in carbon black with Imola. It's a lovely straight unmodified example.
        Feel free to pm me for more details if this is of any interest. If not, no worries

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Lavazza View Post
          Hi
          My first post on here, I'm a good friend of MC.
          I wondered if a px might be of interest?
          I have a very late 2006 E46 M3 manual coupé in carbon black with Imola. It's a lovely straight unmodified example.
          Feel free to pm me for more details if this is of any interest. If not, no worries
          Sorry I have just seen this. I would prefer a straight sale but send me the details and I'll have a think. Thanks

          Comment


            #20
            Car is still available and with a new updated price.

            Comment


              #21
              I’ve just bought one from ML

              With hindsight I think I paid a bit too much however I bought it because of their reputation.

              Ironically it needs a bit of work doing to it as well :whistle:

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by TerribleExpert View Post
                I’ve just bought one from ML

                With hindsight I think I paid a bit too much however I bought it because of their reputation.

                Ironically it needs a bit of work doing to it as well :whistle:
                Get them to sort the issues then.:smokin:

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by TerribleExpert View Post
                  I’ve just bought one from ML

                  With hindsight I think I paid a bit too much however I bought it because of their reputation.

                  Ironically it needs a bit of work doing to it as well :whistle:
                  Seem to remember car had been there for a while, I’m surprised any issues hadn’t been sorted before they let you have it , don’t they pride themselves as a premier m car dealers,:whistle: hope they not major issues. :banghead:

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by TerribleExpert View Post
                    I’ve just bought one from ML

                    With hindsight I think I paid a bit too much however I bought it because of their reputation.

                    Ironically it needs a bit of work doing to it as well :whistle:
                    What were the issues?

                    All the major issues have been sorted or checked on my car so makes it a great buy IMO, especially at the new price :thumbs:

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Price reduced to £36,499

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Personally, I’d ask for this 15 month old ad to be deleted and start a fresh one.

                        Cheap car.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          Hello, I’ve emailed you via pistonheads regarding your CSL.

                          Thanks, Darren.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Now SOLD. Thanks to all those that showed interest.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X