Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let’s see your E36 M3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Click image for larger version

Name:	A252A372-B54B-46EF-8340-A1891B56E0F3.jpeg
Views:	269
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	85096 Click image for larger version

Name:	950DBAFD-8924-49C4-A9A8-4E76F6D56092.jpeg
Views:	250
Size:	158.8 KB
ID:	85097 Click image for larger version

Name:	EA907BBC-8EBF-4482-92F2-A73FCA07DC35.jpeg
Views:	260
Size:	181.5 KB
ID:	85098 Streamline CSL intake with snorkel finally on

    Comment


      #92
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20210220_101245.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	86204

      Just picked this one up today. '99 Estoril Blue 5 speed coupe with 85k miles.
      Attached Files
      2006 BMW M3 6MT Coupe - TiAg/Imola
      1999 BMW M3 5MT Coupe - Estoril/Dove
      Instagram: @6spd_M3 | @midwesteuroparts



      Comment


        #93
        Originally posted by Titaniu//M View Post
        Just picked this one up today. '99 Estoril Blue 5 speed coupe with 85k miles.
        Wow, congrats that is a beauty!

        Current:

        1997 BMW M3 - Boston Green/Modena
        2003 BMW M3 · Coupe · 6MT - Alpine White/M-Texture Alcantara

        Comment


          #94
          '95 Dinan S3 track car w/ 86k miles:



          The panels were painted at different times as the various body modifications were done. Once I have it pretty well sorted, I'll finish it off with a full respray inside and out.

          Comment


            #95
            My '99.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0095.jpeg
Views:	141
Size:	267.4 KB
ID:	88945 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0074.jpeg
Views:	144
Size:	218.4 KB
ID:	88944
            Attached Files

            Comment


              #96
              BMW / E46M Interior & Trim Restoration.
              https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/c...ch-restoration

              Comment


                #97
                Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	138.8 KB ID:	89954 Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	214.9 KB ID:	89955 Click image for larger version  Name:	106369583_975444206221486_1277599170363907122_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	170.7 KB ID:	89956

                96 M3 5spd. Preparing S54 to swap in. CSL style airbox, OEM catless headers 3inch BW exhaust, VAC/ATI dampener, Euro E36 M3 style overflow tank

                Chasis has:
                TCkline suspension, Wilwood calipers (OEM E36 size rotor), solid Engine/trans/rear subframe mount rest are poly bushings, RE diff cover, UUC SS front/rear strut bars, Euro style oil cooler, CSF radiator, TRM wheels, all reinforcements done, UUC LWFW & M5 clutch, clutch stop, UUC brake ducts, convertible chasis brace, momo montecarlo wheel

                I got it with a lot of these mods already installed, and added some of my own
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Joshb556; 03-08-2021, 11:04 AM.

                Comment


                  #98
                  My '95 Avus S54 race car toy thingie😁
                  _____________________
                  1995 Avus M3 Race Car
                  1972 Chamonix 2002
                  1990 Calypso 325ic

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	image_22152.jpg Views:	3 Size:	160.6 KB ID:	92893

                    Click image for larger version  Name:	25BF25B3-578C-41FE-8F8F-928FBB7D7732.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	146.5 KB ID:	92892 Click image for larger version  Name:	B0BD3FFE-6068-4B54-8970-9AC80D1B654C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	260.4 KB ID:	92894 Click image for larger version  Name:	B5087F2F-84FE-43B4-B7EB-61CC4C4DE004.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	114.4 KB ID:	92895

                    My 1999 Estoril/Dove
                    Last edited by stephen; 03-21-2021, 01:34 AM.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Geoff.T View Post
                      '95 Dinan S3 track car w/ 86k miles:
                      .
                      I'd like to see more of this one. Are those E46 fenders grafted on?

                      Originally posted by stephen View Post

                      My 1999 Estoril/Dove
                      Is that Harrison's car from BAT? Nice grab if so.
                      Past: '99 Hellrot/Dove M3 | '97 S14 1JZ | '06 Triumph Daytona 675 | '01 330I M-Tech I '99 Silvia S15 | Current: '96 Estoril/Black M3


                      Instagram

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Mike0032 View Post

                        Is that Harrison's car from BAT? Nice grab if so.
                        Yup, and thank you. Definitely feel like I got a pretty good deal on the car, and it handled the ~2600 mile trip from UT to NC flawlessly.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by stephen View Post
                          Click image for larger version Name:	image_22152.jpg Views:	3 Size:	160.6 KB ID:	92893

                          Click image for larger version Name:	25BF25B3-578C-41FE-8F8F-928FBB7D7732.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	146.5 KB ID:	92892 Click image for larger version Name:	B0BD3FFE-6068-4B54-8970-9AC80D1B654C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	260.4 KB ID:	92894 Click image for larger version Name:	B5087F2F-84FE-43B4-B7EB-61CC4C4DE004.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	114.4 KB ID:	92895

                          My 1999 Estoril/Dove
                          im in UT too.. also have an S54 swap... GET THAT FILTER OUT OF THE ENGINE BAY ASAP!!

                          we have done extensive testing with intakes on many S54 swapped E36's and we saw 136* intake temps with filters in the engine bay.. was pulling all kinds of power and timing. either sink that filter into the bumper and pull the fog light cover for fresh air or use a SPECTRE shielded intake air filter.. we now see 2-3* above ambient, even in summer up here in UT

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by T3amfish View Post

                            im in UT too.. also have an S54 swap... GET THAT FILTER OUT OF THE ENGINE BAY ASAP!!

                            we have done extensive testing with intakes on many S54 swapped E36's and we saw 136* intake temps with filters in the engine bay.. was pulling all kinds of power and timing. either sink that filter into the bumper and pull the fog light cover for fresh air or use a SPECTRE shielded intake air filter.. we now see 2-3* above ambient, even in summer up here in UT
                            Thanks for the heads up. I’ll most likely be going to a carbon airbox when my old M3 sells.

                            Comment


                              Where in UT are you at? Utah county here

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by T3amfish View Post
                                Where in UT are you at? Utah county here
                                I’m in NC, but I picked the car up in Salt Lake City.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X