Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you buy for your E36 this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperM3 View Post

Man that looks amazing! I have been searching for one hopefully it comes up for sale soon
    Thanks, I searched for a long time for it too. Right place, right time, finally!

Comment

P.S. second try as on mobile (IOS) this is the most terrible forum software I’ve ever had the displeasure to use.
      Cursor floating all over the place. Impossible to edit text after pictures inserted.

NOS, NLA, OEM Osram special bulb for BMW glovebox torch/flashlight.

Yes, I can replace it with a led bulb, but if you know me, that’s not my thing.

'98 BMW M3 3.2 SMG Cabrio • Alpinweiß III auf Schwarz • Deutschland-ausführung
      IG:
      https://www.instagram.com/iflok/

Comment

Originally posted by MParallel View Post
        IOS
        That may be the core issue right there

Comment

Originally posted by Kthree View Post

That may be the core issue right there
          But shouldn't.

'98 BMW M3 3.2 SMG Cabrio • Alpinweiß III auf Schwarz • Deutschland-ausführung
          IG:
          https://www.instagram.com/iflok/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	received_2514910088822075.png
Views:	572
Size:	249.6 KB
ID:	24419 Not bought, but designed up new dash to put the Ecumaster ADU5 in (rendered fitted, mounting/connector cutouts in panel). Printing as we speak to check fit and adjust outer shell if required. Will be utilising a separate fuel level and temp gauges to fill the space, for peripheral vision ease and to free up screen space. When happy with it, make a plug/mould and use some CRP for final

Comment

(Replica) LTW/GT corner splitters.

Edit: And a 3 spoke M-sport steering wheel! (at last)
              Last edited by Cos270; 05-15-2020, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Inner & outer tie rods and a valve cover gasket kit.

Comment

I traded my track wheels and tires for these BBS RC302s with some 225/45/17 Contis.

I like the look. The fitment is a little more stance boy than what I've had before, these are 17x8.5" ET15 but honestly I am fine with a change of pace. I have been saying for a while that I don't want to track this car anymore, so this is a solid move in that direction. I will need to raise the rear a bit and then dial in probably another -0.5 degree of camber. My setup now is corner balanced for a fully empty car with an empty trunk, no spare, etc and realistically I just don't need that on the streets, and it equates to the rear being too low. My rear arches are already trimmed so the rubbing isn't TOO bad, but I can fix it. I really need to address the suspension as a whole, not just height and alignment though. The coilovers are way overkill for the street, so I'm gonna look at a lighter spring and see if I can tune out some of the pogo effect that has bugged me since day one with these things... I also swapped out the rad, thermostat housing and fan clutch so at least for now, nothing under the hood is leaking. But I'm sure that won't last LOL.

Went for a drive with our friend and his E9 CSL yesterday, this thing is a proper light weight without the "city package" so it's got the thin windows, aluminum panels, etc.. It's a 73. Thing is a great driver car, not a garage queen. I have some actual photos I'll share in a few days.

http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                  '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                  '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Lookin' good Nate, and god damned do I love E9's.
                    Past: '99 Hellrot/Dove M3 | '97 S14 1JZ | '06 Triumph Daytona 675 | '01 330I M-Tech I '99 Silvia S15 | Current: '96 Estoril/Black M3

Instagram

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.php?attachmentid=1928642&stc=1&d=1541128131.jpg
Views:	266
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	39911i just ordered this for my e36 S54, Streamline CSL Airbox
                      Last edited by T3amfish; 07-03-2020, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Took the car in studio last week, here's some BTS phone shots my assistant took. Finals will probably not be done for a while buuuut I thought these were kinda cool.

http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Made up a new panel in preparation for putting in an ADU5 and removing the guage pod (in conjunction with current ECUMaster black, canbus gps etc), traction control level on the left and switches to activate flat shift, launch and an override for the auxiliary fuel pump

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

It hasn't arrived yet, but I managed to scoop up an original JT Designs front strut bar off of eBay for a song. Wasn't really looking or planning on buying a strut bar of any kind, but the price was right and everyone seems to unanimously agree that this is one of the best out there. No to mention they're NLA. Will update with pics once it comes in.

Comment

Picked up this wing. It's OE upper and lower spoiler, the risers are aftermarket and need improvement. Will see if my buddies at Mile End Composites would want to borrow it and make a CF version with their improvements...
                              Here is a test fit

Comment

I bought and installed some E46 HK front mid-range speakers into my E36, 100% compatible. Good sounds once again.

Comment

Working...
                                X