Revlimit Motorsport MSS60 M3 E92

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revlimit Motorsport MSS60 M3 E92

Hello partners. Has anyone managed to do a quick cut by injection in these ecu?

I tried to put these 2 maps ( K_DKBA_NMAX_HYS and K_MD_KKOS_N_MAX_HYS) at 0rpm but with no good result.

thanks!!!

Put the hexadecimal addresses I'll watch

Comment

Originally posted by MSSAddict View Post
      Put the hexadecimal addresses I'll watch
      K_DKBA_NMAX_HYS = 93C4
      K_MD_KKOS_N_MAX_HYS = 17C1C

Comment

More torque intervention.
        Try KL_N_BEGR_TI_OFF_RS set to 0?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomba View Post
          More torque intervention.
          Try KL_N_BEGR_TI_OFF_RS set to 0?

I can't find the map you say. But I think something similar is: KL_N_BEGR_TI_OFFSET and I tried to set it to 0 and 50rpm. but to no avail.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatsumaki View Post

I can't find the map you say. But I think something similar is: KL_N_BEGR_TI_OFFSET and I tried to set it to 0 and 50rpm. but to no avail.

That is the correct map indeed. You will notice less torque drop before revlimit. I logged this on a dyno. I am not sure for real hard limits by injection.
            I might be able to read a 6MT motorsport ECU soon. Hopefully this shows some changes.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomba View Post

That is the correct map indeed. You will notice less torque drop before revlimit. I logged this on a dyno. I am not sure for real hard limits by injection.
              I might be able to read a 6MT motorsport ECU soon. Hopefully this shows some changes.
              Please share that dump if you're able to get it

Comment

not had time to watch, a lot of work at the moment
                sorry

Comment

If anyone has any news about the revlimit ... it would be good to expose it.

Comment

Not for any about "hard rev limiter" nonsense . For the moment I am in hard discussing for a rare development stage ecu.
                    By the way Last week new "best S65 decat power, for us" 457hp 460nm. Ignition nearly to stock (some degrees changed), most benefit from vanos maps retune and lambda (like other bmws also).

Comment

Working...
                    X