No announcement yet.

E46M Meet (East)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a great time, thanks to Mike and everyone else who made it awesome.

Good weather, the Cafe had a surprisingly good selection of things to eat and drink, plenty of cars with E88s that got primo parking (I will come prepared next year) and ran into various forum members.

And I think this meet topped last years for attendance.
    2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
    2005 BMW ///M3
    Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
    2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
    2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
    2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Best car meet I've ever attended. Lots of amazing builds and great people. The backdrop was absolutely perfect, I've never seen that many E46 M3's in one place lol. I'll share my iPhone photos as soon as I upload them to Google, can't wait till next year!
      2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

I had never seen LSB in real life until the meet and I was NOT ready for it, it looks completely different in pictures. I was expecting smurf blue and instead, it looks damn near turquoise. Very unique color.

I think my favorite builds were JChem's Oxford (My dream spec), MPartsWW's IB/M-Tex, antknee 's SG/Imola (I LOVE Imola interiors), Abduls new Estoril, and more. Excellent turnout.
        2005 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Imola Red 6MT

Comment

Originally posted by MTiz View Post
          https://photos.app.goo.gl/EXWrETnAYRrrbc6Y9

I had never seen LSB in real life until the meet and I was NOT ready for it, it looks completely different in pictures. I was expecting smurf blue and instead, it looks damn near turquoise. Very unique color.

I think my favorite builds were JChem's Oxford (My dream spec), MPartsWW's IB/M-Tex, antknee 's SG/Imola (I LOVE Imola interiors), Abduls new Estoril, and more. Excellent turnout.
          thanks homie! My favorite of the show was Robgills' Rosso for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by antknee View Post

+1

Comment

Originally posted by antknee View Post

No pics of it in the above posts
              2006 Silber Grau Metalizat ZCP 6 MT M-texture (F2AT) - Turner CSL V2/Schrick 280 272/SSv1/SS Sec1/Sec2 dual res/SCZA TI (raw) - FatCat stage 3 ult 400f/784r - EC7r 18x9.5 ET35/CRS 275/35/18 - RacingBrake BBK/MileEnd CSL bumper/Vorsteiner Trunk/Cobra Nogaro Circuit Mtexture/GC RCA/YURKan Cages/Hotchkiss/Vibra-technics/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/htrlo/

Comment

Here's a small peak at the Rosso that i didn't take to many pics because of the crowd but I'm sure someone will post better versions. Maybe I'll just put up videos and pics of what i have.
                Attached Files

Comment

. Shout out to the E46 barbers out there.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X