Brey Krause Nogaro brackets don’t fit the seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrisSilberGrau View Post
    Sigh, waiting on mine. Will post here when they come, although install wont be for a while with winter upon us. gdi
    Sube sport got a shipment in. Not sure if they already sold out. Whats sucks is I became a member and saved a buttload on the seats. but they recently raised the prices on all Cobra seats. Getting their membership to save 10% is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post

Sube sport got a shipment in. Not sure if they already sold out. Whats sucks is I became a member and saved a buttload on the seats. but they recently raised the prices on all Cobra seats. Getting their membership to save 10% is huge.
      i ordered my seats from overseas and was about $500 cheaper than Sube sport
      06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Originally posted by COVID-19 View Post

i ordered my seats from overseas and was about $500 cheaper than Sube sport
        whoa, including shipping? I paid $989 a seat shipped from Sube Sport. was yours $750? For Nogaros? How long as your wait?

Comment

Originally posted by Tonggi View Post

whoa, including shipping? I paid $989 a seat shipped from Sube Sport. was yours $750? For Nogaros? How long as your wait?
          I got a quote from them and told me around $2.5k. Got them for $1k each. Around 1 month wait
          06 ZCP SMG | HTE CSL MAP QuaranTune | SL CSL Airbox | Eventuri Scoop | DMG Strut Bar | RE El Diablo | CPI Euro200R | AP Headers | Porsche BBK | ST XTA | TMS 3-Pulleys/F-Sway/Mono FCAB | AKG Trans/diff/Subframe/RTAB | SPL RCA | SGT SCZA Trunk | ACL | Beisan | Redish | AFD E85 |

Budget CSL MAP Conversion

Comment

Originally posted by COVID-19 View Post

I got a quote from them and told me around $2.5k. Got them for $1k each. Around 1 month wait
            They recently raised their price even with the membership discount im no where close to $989 a seat. I'm seeing if they can honor another pair at that price lol.

Comment

I’m running nogaros with BK plates and was not happy with the fitment/quality of the plates as well. Took a lot of finagling to get them mounted.

Comment

can universal cobra mounts be an alternative?

Comment

Working...
                X