18x10 +35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18x10 +35

Will these poke or sit flush? Had some wheels pop up and was wanting new wheels.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Similar poke to a 9.5 et28. Pretty flush on the front, probably slightly sunk in the rear. I think the issue here would be strut clearance. People have to run spacers on the front to fit 9.5 et35 and this is half an inch wider so about 6mm closer to the strut than the 9.5.
    Last edited by Thoglan; 04-29-2021, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Yeah was wondering that also. I have ohlins also so might have to get swift springs? 6mm spacers will probably lead to poke?

Comment

35 seems too high, but you can bring it down to the normal 22/25 with a 10mm spacer or maybe even a 5mm will do. Rears will be no problem, fronts will probably hit struts without spacer.

What struts? Tires? 275 I assume. You have camber plates?
        DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 · DCT · Slicktop · Instagram
        /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 · Coupe · 6spd · Slicktop · zero options
        More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

et25 would be the normal spec for an 18x10 to fit our cars.
          2018 Grigio Telesto F80 M3 DCT | :: Bone Stock ::
          2004 Titanium Silver E46 M3 6 Speed | :: Track Car ::

Comment

Originally posted by Tones View Post
            Yeah was wondering that also. I have ohlins also so might have to get swift springs? 6mm spacers will probably lead to poke?

A 6mm spacer still wouldn't clear the strut without low profile springs on ohlins I think. And with a 10mm spacer to get the effective offset of 25, you're in the territory of needing 3.5-4 degrees of camber on the front so it doesn't look silly. Rear looks good at 10J et25 though.

Probably better off just looking for a set of 18x10 et25 tbh rather than running spacers everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Thoglan View Post

A 6mm spacer still wouldn't clear the strut without low profile springs on ohlins I think. And with a 10mm spacer to get the effective offset of 25, you're in the territory of needing 3.5-4 degrees of camber on the front so it doesn't look silly. Rear looks good at 10J et25 though.

Probably better off just looking for a set of 18x10 et25 tbh rather than running spacers everywhere.
              Yeah that's what I'm wondering. They are just brand new 2pcs at a really nice price.

Comment

Working...
              X