No announcement yet.

Lets see your e46 m3 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold my old M3 one year ago because I wanted something else. After a couple cars in between, I'm back. This one is a million times better than the one I had before, it's almost too nice for me. Only 77k miles, compared to my old SMG one that had 169k. It's as stock as it gets, so I have a list of things I'd like to get for it. First step is to find some amber corner lights to replace those LED depo's.
    11 E90 M3 Alpine White
    96 FJ80 Black
    05 E46 M3 Carbon Black: (sold)
    86 Porsche 944 Turbo Guards Red, 320 whp: (sold)
    89 E30 Touring Alpine White, S52 swapped: (sold)
    02 E46 M3 Steel Grey: (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post

Not really, I liked the look but I can definitely tell many M enthusiasts aren't into it.
      What? Silver intercooler is the only way to roll, lot of bad design choices everywhere these days man.
      2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

This is my fully restored Ruby Red Individual II

Denso

Comment

Couldn’t help but take the car for a spin up into the mountains for a beer after getting it buttoned up. Didn’t even wash it. I missed this thing.

Comment

M3 parked in front of my “weekend house.”
            Attached Files

Comment

Love the interior Deen HK welcome back to the fold!

Comment

Comment

Detailed the M3 yesterday, and drove to a weekly Wednesday car meet in Bear Mountain, NY

Comment

It's not a sexy photo but one I randomly took pulling out of the garage

Picked her up about a month ago, a 2003 Oxford Green over Silver Grey, 6spd w/sunroof

... the interior is a lot of grey. like holy crap.

Currently is going to be addressing the squeaking bushings and a few other cosmetic items, and them some mild modifications
                    Last edited by sunderfrost; 08-03-2022, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Caught a rain shower this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by sunderfrost View Post
                        It's not a sexy photo but one I randomly took pulling out of the garage

Picked her up about a month ago, a 2003 Oxford Grey over Silver Grey, 6spd w/sunroof

... the interior is a lot of grey. like holy crap.

Currently is going to be addressing the squeaking bushings and a few other cosmetic items, and them some mild modifications
                        Welcome to the forum!

If it makes you feel better about the grey, it's a rare spec - only 1/22 in North America (1/20 in 6MT).

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Welcome to the forum!

If it makes you feel better about the grey, it's a rare spec - only 1/22 in North America (1/20 in 6MT).
                          I realize I totally did a typo and meant to put green instead of grey ha!

Apparently to make it more specific it is a 1 of 5 in that it is a 2003 6MT OG over Silver Grey interior with a sunroof, but awesome to know the overall count!

Comment

Drving through the hills of Kentucky.

Click image for larger version

Name:	A9D13D13-9AAF-4A0E-A2C1-82E11CE3F236.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	421.0 KB
ID:	179497
                            2003 Imola Red M3 w/ SMG

Comment

lets see how long she'll stay there.

Name:	2022-07-31 16.48.24-min.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	149.7 KB
ID:	179571

Comment

Been slowly cleaning/replacing the more worn parts of the interior. A clean interior makes a massive difference in how the car feels. Every bit of progress makes me love the car more.

Name:	IMG_1927.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	124.6 KB
ID:	179785
                                2003.5 ///M3 - Laguna Seca Blue - Black - SMG Delete

Comment

Working...
                                X