Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	272962Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2752.jpg
Views:	533
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	272964​​​

Comment

Originally posted by I M Legend View Post

Do you have a build thread? Looks like you did an amazing job!
        To my knowledge, Shawn doesn't have a build thread, but there is this article about the car: https://www.ultimateklasse.com/blog/...s-e46-m3-sedan

And he posts alot on IG, https://www.instagram.com/shawnrphotography/

Comment

Added a Voltex type 1S with Laptorr wing stays, straight from Japan babbbyyy:

I'll do a track day with it soon and see if I need to add a splitter as well...

Comment

From a local C&C my friend hosts:

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2555.jpg
Views:	431
Size:	181.0 KB
ID:	273682 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2556.jpg
Views:	432
Size:	79.6 KB
ID:	273681

Comment

Was able to finally drive through Angeles Crest Hwy this weekend after getting my Vanos refreshed and Subframe reinforcement.
              Car feels so good now. No more guilt pushing it lol.

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	327.3 KB
ID:	273690

Comment

Name:	IMG_2969.jpg
Views:	436
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	274423Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2982.jpg
Views:	439
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	274425Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2847.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	274424

@ Bimmers By The Bay hosted by the San Diego BMW CCA​​

Comment

Originally posted by I M Legend View Post

Do you have a build thread? Looks like you did an amazing job!
                  I used to. I think I still have one over on zhp Mafia forums but it hasn't been updated in a long time and a lot has changed. I wish I had more time to post individual updates and pictures for an official build thread.

I've been busy having a third kid and then building this at the same time lol

I don't have a build thread for this one either but I did manage to do YouTube videos.

E46 m3 SMG touring conversion. Still at work in progress but all the major stuff has been done. Just needs paint 😂

Here's the playlist for the touring build. A lot of long videos but some good information and pretty cool to see the process.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUjV4jzk8R3l3C6qlMqnoJHL5TPoMTxiX&s i=av1V9y8A2a-t_LOu

Name:	
Size:	231.4 KB
ID:	274460

Name:	
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	274461

Name:	
Size:	266.1 KB
ID:	274462

Name:	
Size:	277.0 KB
ID:	274463

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post

I used to. I think I still have one over on zhp Mafia forums but it hasn't been updated in a long time and a lot has changed. I wish I had more time to post individual updates and pictures for an official build thread.

I don't have a build thread for this one either but I did manage to do YouTube videos.

E46 m3 SMG touring conversion. Still at work in progress but all the major stuff has been done. Just needs paint 😂

Here's the playlist for the touring build. A lot of long videos but some good information and pretty cool to see the process.

Dream garage. Nice work.

Comment

Name:	8942C629-92AD-428F-92DA-6783769A4D09_1_105_c.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	250.7 KB
ID:	275038

Name:	IMG_4688.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	89.8 KB
ID:	275039

I do miss my car.

Mike
                      OPS
                      Attached Files
                      High Temp Caliper Rebuild Kits For Brembo Calipers; Caliper Pistons
                      www.ohioperformancesolutions.com
                      2007 C4S F77 Aerokit / 2004 E46 M3 / 2018 M3 comp​

Comment

Originally posted by SpaceJockey View Post

Name:	FullSizeRender-2.jpeg
Views:	17229
Size:	279.9 KB
ID:	1134
                        What suspension and size wheels/tires are you running? Any spacers?

Comment

Originally posted by ViN View Post

What suspension and size wheels/tires are you running? Any spacers?
                          Wheels are 18x9.5 +22. Tires are 265/35/18 Michelin Pilot Sport PS4S. I am running a 12mm spacer in the rear in this photo, 10mm now though due to rubbing.. Fenders are rolled barely. I have Bilstein B16 PSS10 coilovers. Running camber plates in the front and camber arms in the back. 3.0 degrees in the rear.

Comment

Originally posted by nextelbuddy View Post

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUjV4jzk8R3l3C6qlMqnoJHL5TPoMTxiX&s i=av1V9y8A2a-t_LOu

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	277.0 KB ID:	274463
                            This makes me miss my E53. Mine was a 4.4i but I envied the 4.6/4.8is. The early days of M-sport. It's crazy to see how far they've taken things.

Comment

Originally posted by JokerElite View Post

This makes me miss my E53. Mine was a 4.4i but I envied the 4.6/4.8is. The early days of M-sport. It's crazy to see how far they've taken things.
                              Don't let the 4.8 IS fool you that thing smokes like a chimney now haha. Valve stem seal replacement is on my list. For now she drives fine. Just smokes. Been like that for years. Burns about a quart of oil every thousand miles 😂

Here's a video I made of my sedan and my touring project using my new pocket 3 camera. I always wanted to get nice rollers of the cars. This camera made it pretty easy

Comment

Name:	uc8XEb.png
Views:	158
Size:	914.5 KB
ID:	276224
                                SP Shenandoah

Comment

Working...
                                X