Bent Wheel repair in SoCal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bent Wheel repair in SoCal?

A while ago I took my oem zcp wheels to get balanced at pep boys and the guy said my rear wheels were difficult to balance because they are bent. I haven't hit any curbs or anything and the wheels look fine to the naked eye. Anybody know a good place I can get them checked/repaired?

Wheel Enhancement, ask for Dave. They have repaired and refinished a couple sets for me over the years. You will pay a little bit of a premium but everything will be exactly how you want, and done in a timely fashion and with great communication and service.

Wheel Enhancement provides premier custom wheels & performance upgrades from brands like Porsche, BBS, & HRE. Visit to view our options!
    http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
    '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
    '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
      Wheel Enhancement, ask for Dave. They have repaired and refinished a couple sets for me over the years. You will pay a little bit of a premium but everything will be exactly how you want, and done in a timely fashion and with great communication and service.

https://www.wheelenhancement.com/
      were they able to match the ZCP paint?
      2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
      2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
      2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Maxima SE View Post

were they able to match the ZCP paint?
        They did a set of BBS RGRs, BBS RC302s, and AC Schnitzer Type IIIs for me. BBS were both powder coat and ACS were paint. I would say yes they will be able to. The only thing they shied away from was a friend's set of Style 24s which need to be machined on a lathe and they don't have a lathe.
        http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
        '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
        '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by VanosJan View Post
          A while ago I took my oem zcp wheels to get balanced at pep boys and the guy said my rear wheels were difficult to balance because they are bent. I haven't hit any curbs or anything and the wheels look fine to the naked eye. Anybody know a good place I can get them checked/repaired?
          Bro, go to Americas tire or Globe Motorsport off la Cienega. for a second opinion. Pep boys is the most incompetent place to take your car too. I shamefully went there once (I wanted my tires installed that day and they had no line, now I know why) and I walk out to my car to see they put one rear staggered tire on the front and the front on the rear. It was so obviously wrong it blew my mind they didn't notice. Then they "fix" it and 5 miles down the road my wheels in the front are knocking, lugs were completely loose, one had already fallen out. Fuck those guys. They aren't qualified to change a light bulb much less a tire.

Comment

Working...
          X