Rogue Engineering E46 M3 TRACK Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue Engineering E46 M3 TRACK Exhaust

I'm having a hard time finding any information about the Rogue Track Exhaust
    https://www.rogueengineering.com/Rog...aust_p_88.html

Does anyone have any information on these? How does it compare to the BW race exhaust?

It's only 3" pipe, so it doesn't allow as much airflow as the BW race exhaust. It probably doesn't matter if you're not making big power, but I think most people just run the BW one because if you're going with something that loud, you probably are in full-bore track car territory anyways.

Comment

If its a single exit exhaust that isnt as loud as the BW one, and allows me to keep the BW single exit diffuser I might consider switching to it.

Comment

Ive always been interested in the RE Race exhaust, but would be turned off from the lack of any real world users of it. Literally would never see a single mention of it on forums or online, and there's not a single video on Youtube demonstrating it other than some janky super old clip from years ago, and its just a car idling. Didnt want to be a guinea pig so just never bit the bullet.
        2004 CB/Cinnamon 6MT Coupe
        Instagram
        Youtube

Comment

Originally posted by BigRussia View Post
          Ive always been interested in the RE Race exhaust, but would be turned off from the lack of any real world users of it. Literally would never see a single mention of it on forums or online, and there's not a single video on Youtube demonstrating it other than some janky super old clip from years ago, and its just a car idling. Didnt want to be a guinea pig so just never bit the bullet.
          The exact reasons why I created this thread. Zero reviews or content with this exhaust.

Comment

Working...
          X