anybody have AutoTecknic's CF grills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody have AutoTecknic's CF grills?

Does anyone have the CF kidney grill or side gills by AutoTecknic? Looking for some input on overall quality of carbon and clear coat.

Product Description Developed and engineered with the OEM standard as the framework, all AutoTecknic fender trims are made with 100% non-recycled raw plastic that results in overall durable construction with strong clips and tabs secure and seamless fit. As an AutoTecknic standard, each trim is individually finished wi

2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
    2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
    2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

I have regular gloss black side grills from them and they're great. I do have their CF grill on my M2 CS and they're good. No issues with quality. I think they're a great alternative.

Comment

I have the front carbon fiber grilles and they fit well. The quality is much better than some of the others.

Comment

They seem to be made in 1x1 weave.

Side question. Does anyone know of any 2x2 weave CF grills, I know turner makes 2x2 front grills, but no matching 2x2 side grills. I'm a bit OCD and would prefer all my CF weave to match on the exterior 🤣.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by ra2fanatic View Post
          I have regular gloss black side grills from them and they're great. I do have their CF grill on my M2 CS and they're good. No issues with quality. I think they're a great alternative.
          thanks !

Originally posted by Fiolo View Post
          I have the front carbon fiber grilles and they fit well. The quality is much better than some of the others.
          how long have you had them? any clear coat discoloration issues or fading?

Originally posted by kenster View Post
          They seem to be made in 1x1 weave.

Side question. Does anyone know of any 2x2 weave CF grills, I know turner makes 2x2 front grills, but no matching 2x2 side grills. I'm a bit OCD and would prefer all my CF weave to match on the exterior 🤣.

Thanks in advance.
          Yes I prefer the 1x1 weave. It looks beautiful, I think 2x2 would look out of place on such a small item
          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

I’ve had them for a little over 6 months and they still look new.

Comment

Working...
            X