Interest in CF Interior Trims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for setting this up!

any pictures of the matte version or any installed on a car? I would to see how that looks as well.

Comment

Originally posted by freshprince2421 View Post
      Was really excited to jump in on this based on photos - work looks fantastic. Unfortunately, I was under the impression this was going to be around or lower than Karbonius pricing (given this is a group-buy). I won't talk specifically about price but it's... out of my budget 🤷‍♂️
      Karbonius' pricing is with your cores sent it. Karbonius has discontinued all its trim offerings as they can't source new trims for reasons unknown to me and core exchanges to Spain are problematic for NA owners. I've tried getting them to do it for the E46 and E9X - they can't make it work at this pricing anymore.

The listing you've seen on the website isn't the Group Buy pricing yet - it's retail. This is with brand new trims and you retain your current set for future resale of the CF if you sell the car.

There will be an official thread when ready.
      Last edited by Epoustouflant; 07-22-2021, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Epoustouflant View Post
        Yes, getting prices Monday and will be launching this!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	CE6BDDD6-F216-468F-B6AF-69EDF9D1CB89.jpeg
Views:	265
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	116565
        6MT SLICKTOP - OE CSL Wheels - OE CSL Brakes - CSL Rack - CSL Trunk - CSL Diffuser - AA Tune - AA Pulleys- AS 40% SSK - 4.10 Motorsport Diff - Bilstein PSS9s - H&R Swaybars - CSL Lip - Gruppe M CF Intake - Supersprint - M Track Mode

Comment

Originally posted by oldFanatic View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	CE6BDDD6-F216-468F-B6AF-69EDF9D1CB89.jpeg
Views:	265
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	116565
          Hehe - trims are complex and Rene isn’t marketing oriented. I need to create everything from scratch.

We confirmed a final parts price this morning and we’re good to go.

Comment

Interested to see what GB pricing will be!
            '02 E46 ///M3 CSL Alpine|Imola

Comment

GB is up here.
              Link to see pricing and commit to GB: E46 M3 Carbon Fiber Interior Trims (https://euroconnex.co/products/e46-m3-pre-preg-carbon-fiber-trims) ------ Hey guys, Following up on the interest that was given by the community here (https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/main-forum/e46-2001-2006/110083-interest-in-cf-interior-trims), I

Comment

Will Vert trim be available?

Comment

Originally posted by Highbuck View Post
                  Will Vert trim be available?
                  Yes! No extra cost Just let me know as you put in your order.

We're up to 7x early access pricing spots gone now. Just 3x more left.

Comment

I assume we got enough interest and orders since I received an invoice today from PayPal

Comment

Originally posted by MathewM3 View Post
                      I assume we got enough interest and orders since I received an invoice today from PayPal
                      Yes! Finally.

Comment

Working...
                      X