X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Csl for sale in Vancouver

I wish I was rich.

Funny to see a csl FS on Craigslist. SMG sales records incoming. lol
    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Interesting to see the NA price point..

Comment

Originally posted by JeremyJames View Post
        Interesting to see the NA price point..
        Its not a price point until it sells at some price.

Comment

Way overpriced. I doubt this will sell. The price kinda makes it uglier. A CSL costing almost as much as a 997 GT2 is outrageous.
          This is my Unbuild Journal and why we need an oil thread
          https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...nbuild-journal

"Do it right once or do it twice"

Comment

Price doesn't seem that out of line if it's in CAD and and truly that clean. I believe LHD 20k mile examples with clean history are going for similar numbers in EU.

Anyone know how easy it would be to bring this into the US for storage until able to register? I'm guessing they don't like to bring these over unless they quality for show and display (which we know they don't)?

Comment

Price looks about right. Will be interesting to see how these fare in the market as more eventually make their way across the pond.
              E46 M3 Coupe - 09/04 Production, 103k miles, Black/Black, 6MT swap, AS 0% kit, BBS RG-R + AS4’s, CSL flash, Karbonius airbox, Euro header + Section 1, Koni Yellow, Xtrons, SAP Delete, lockdowns complete

Comment

I can't stop looking at the car stereo install...
                2005 ZCP SMG ///M3

Comment

Originally posted by Will ZCPM3 View Post
                  I can't stop looking at the car stereo install...
                  That thing should take 30 grand off the price.

Comment

If you had to have one car at that price range the choice is not a GT Porsche variant, you're doing it wrong.
                    2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
                    2005 BMW ///M3
                    Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
                    2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
                    2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
                    2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

170k CAD is still 137k in USD. that money could bring home an RS avant. Or, if bmw follows suit, a m3 estate.

Comment

Yeah, you would have to have stupid I don't give a shit money for that as cool as it is. If I spent that type of money on a vehicle I would want something fast. Tired of getting beat by clapped out FBO 335's I guess.
                        2004 Silbergrau Metallic 6MT
                        Karbonius/OEM Snorkel/Flap/HTE Tuned
                        Ssv1/Catted Sec. 1/SS 2.5" Sec. 2/SCZA

OE CSL Bootlid/AS SSK/BC Coils/4.10 Gears/ Sportline 8S Wheels/Cobra Nogaros
                        RACP Plates/Vincebar/CMP/Turner RTAB/Beisan

2006 M6 Black Saphire SMG
                        Instagram

Comment

Is there an argument to make purely as a collector's buy at that price? I imagine thats what the seller is going for

Comment

Originally posted by bmwMpower1 View Post
                            Price doesn't seem that out of line if it's in CAD and and truly that clean. I believe LHD 20k mile examples with clean history are going for similar numbers in EU.
                            Just checked and it looks like 90-100k EUR in Germany, with a comparable example at 96K EUR asking or 114K USD.

By that measure, assuming the dealer has listed it in CAD for the customary 15% over what they will actually take - it's in the ballpark.

Originally posted by Cubieman View Post
                            Yeah, you would have to have stupid I don't give a shit money for that as cool as it is. If I spent that type of money on a vehicle I would want something fast. Tired of getting beat by clapped out FBO 335's I guess.
                            Someone spent 90K on a modified 2003 LSB on BAT with a few CSL parts.. this seems like a better buy.
                            Last edited by bmw; 06-29-2021, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Very cool. But that radio...FFS. it’s going to be very interesting to see how long this lasts. First one I’ve seen for sale in NA. can’t be more than a dozen or so imported so far. These things are going to be unobtainium in no time. By the time they can be imported from overseas I’m curious what the price will be at. And once EAG starts to get ahold of them...forget it! Much deserved respect for this car though. I love seeing this.
                              1995 BMW M3 LTW - Alpine White / Anthracite Cloth
                              2000 BMW M5 - Imola Red / Imola Red & Black
                              2005 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Anthracite Impulse Cloth (Manual) - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop
                              2006 BMW M3 - Alpine White / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Canadian Import
                              2011 BMW M3 - Individual Fire Orange / Black - ZCP - 6MT - Slicktop - Dinan Upgrades
                              2011 BMW 1M - Alpine White / Black - Canadian Import

Comment

Working...
                              X