Find my old M3, e.g., needle in haystack time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Find my old M3, e.g., needle in haystack time

So when I was promoted and moved from Vegas to DC in early 2017, I sold my 2002 Imola/Black 6MT slick top (no parking space in DC for it) to a fine gentleman in California. I understand he sold it shortly after that as he found a "once in a lifetime" opportunity. Of course, all the info is on the old M3Forum.

Carfax shows it might now be in Massachusetts.

WBSBL93472JR17445 is the VIN.

If anyone knows the car, I might be interested in buying it. I'm retired now and have the time and space for it again.

Or, conversely, if anyone is selling an imola/black or imola/imola 6MT, lemme no! No show cars as this will be driven, not just parked and looked at.

Thanks for your time!

Kirk
    Las Vegas

Did the car have relatively low mileage? I know of a Imola/Black/Slicktop/6MT car in Boston.
    2004 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon 6MT
    2005 BMW ///M3
    Interlagos Blue/Black 6MT Dinan S3-R

2008 BMW ///M3 Alpine White/Bamboo/6MT Track Build
    2000 BMW ///M5 Royal Red/Extended Caramel 6MT
    2004 BMW X5 Toledo Blue/Sand Beige 6MT
    2023 Toyota Supra //A91-MT CULG/Hazelnut 6MT

Instagram

Comment

Did you sell it to a guy named Arman? I had a buddy that got a black 2002 a few years ago....

Comment

Originally posted by Sharocks View Post
        Did the car have relatively low mileage? I know of a Imola/Black/Slicktop/6MT car in Boston.
        It was at 90k miles when I sold it.

Comment

Originally posted by sev View Post
          Did you sell it to a guy named Arman? I had a buddy that got a black 2002 a few years ago....
          I don't remember the name of the person I sold it to. Worked for Invisalign iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by admranger View Post

I don't remember the name of the person I sold it to. Worked for Invisalign iirc.
            that wouldnt have been him

Comment

Working...
            X