WHEEL SPACERS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timmo View Post
    Found a good deal on barely used 12mm Motorsport Hardware Traklite spacers off E46F, no complaints from me. Bonus is that I can claim that I'm faster with all the speed holes 馃ぃ
    MSH makes good stuff, I run their studs + open lug nuts on my track car.
    '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post

MSH makes good stuff, I run their studs + open lug nuts on my track car.
      Same - purchased a set since FCP started stocking it. Can't go wrong with that + FCP's lifetime warranty!

Comment

I run Future Classic on the rear and love them. They're a bit pricey because they come with extended lug bolts (I run studs) but I appreciate the design with the extended hub bolts/set screw to secure the spacers to the hub/rotor.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by C///M View Post
          I run Future Classic on the rear and love them. They're a bit pricey because they come with extended lug bolts (I run studs) but I appreciate the design with the extended hub bolts/set screw to secure the spacers to the hub/rotor.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I want this next Bcs of the screw in feature. My spacers get stuck on the wheel, not the hub.

but I鈥檝e been running spacers since 2008. eBay, H&R, Project Kics, etc. All have been good

Comment

thanks for the link to the KSP spacers, i got the 15mm with bolts

Comment

Bumping this thread as I鈥檓 looking for some spacers info.

Im running OEM ZCPs on standard 225/255 MPS4S on Eibach springs and looking to run 15mm up front and 12mm spacers in the rear. Any rubbing concerns with this setup?

Also looking at KSP spacers but their offerings only include lugs with the 15mm spacers, not the 12s - any idea where I can find 10 matching lugs that are included in the 15mm set?

Comment

Brands I would trust for wheel spacers and wheel bolts include, and are limited to:

BimmerWorld
                Motorsport Hardware
                Eibach
                Apex
                http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                  Brands I would trust for wheel spacers and wheel bolts include, and are limited to:

BimmerWorld
                  Motorsport Hardware
                  Eibach
                  Apex
                  Thanks for the response. It鈥檚 assumed KSP is the supplier or same manufacturer as APEX, but point taken, especially on the bolts.

Comment

I run future classics and yes, they are very expensive, I actually got a used set and that was better value. the set screw is a neat feature, but also something you can do to any spacer if you have a shop that would drill them for you.

Comment

I've been running performance European aka stancemagic on ebay/Amazon for a decade and KSP for like 6 years. Fantastic spacers. If you pay more than about $40 for a set, of spacers you're just lining their pockets.
                      Last edited by Tbonem3; 04-20-2024, 04:12 PM.
                      DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
                      /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
                      More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                        I've been running performance European aka stancemagic on ebay/Amazon for a decade and KSP for like 6 years. Fantastic spacers. If you pay more than about $40 for a set, of spacers you're just lining their pockets.
                        Are you using KSP bolts as well? It鈥檚 strange that they only include full spacers + bolts for the 15mm package and not the 12mm.

Comment

wow KSP looks like such a deal. $66 for the spacers AND the bolts. I've been running macht schnells for years and they run double that.
                          2005 Phoenix Yellow M3 Coupe 6spd
                          2013 Interlagos Blue M3 Coupe 6spd ZCP, CF roof
                          2007 Imola Red Z4M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by mtpktz View Post

Are you using KSP bolts as well? It鈥檚 strange that they only include full spacers + bolts for the 15mm package and not the 12mm.
                            No, I've found the spacers alone, in the past. I have used performance or precision European (sorry, can't remember name; see ebay) extended bolts before; never any issues. 10.9 grade steel.
                            DD: /// 2011.5 Jerez/bamboo E90 M3 DCT Slicktop Instagram
                            /// 2004 Silvergrey M3 Coupe 6spd Slicktop zero options
                            More info: https://nam3forum.com/forums/forum/m...os-supersprint

Comment

Anyone have feedback on Traklite spacers? Their design of removing material seems to make them super light compared to other spacers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbonem3 View Post
                                Man, the past 2 days i've been racking my brain on spacers and which ones to go with, this is awesome, thank you x 100
                                | 06 6 Speed Vert - JB on Cinnamon| Beisan | ACL Rod Bearings | ST Sway Bar | TMS CSL Box | Megan headers | H.T.E Tune | 550 Injectors | OEM Section 1, 2, 3| 200 Cell Cats | OEM SSK | Bilstein B12| 712 yellow tag |

Comment

Working...
                                X