No announcement yet.

Newbie Rotor Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard back from girodisc, the don’t do drilled unfortunately.

I’ll check out the above links for stoptech filled rings.

Comment

You don't want drilled rotors anywhere near a track car, but I'll leave that up to you.

StopTech just bumped their prices up as of today, and the MAP on the rings are eye-watering.
      '03.5 M3 SMG Coupe - Jet Black / Black

Comment

Originally posted by r4dr View Post
        StopTech just bumped their prices up as of today, and the MAP on the rings are eye-watering.
        For reals. I don't remember paying 707/ring when I bought my replacements. that's outrageous.
        "your BMW has how many miles!?"

2003 (2/03) M3 coupe Imolarot/Black 6 M/T - JRZ RS One 450/550 - Ground Control Street - SDW RTAB - TMS Street ARCA - Redish V2 - TMS solid subframe bushings - Volk Racing G2 18x9.5 - StopTech ST40 355 (coming soon) - Beisan Systems VANOS parts - WPC OE rod bearings - Karbonius CSL airbox - Kassel MSS54HP DME - Kassel MAP sensor - Euro headers and Section 1 - SuperSprint Sport - Recaro Speed - Schroth Rallye 4 QF - AS 30% SSK

build/journal
        ig: @zzyzx85

Comment

You don't want drilled rotors anywhere near a track car, but I'll leave that up to you.

Actually I've tracked my car on ST drilled rotors at the Bahrain F1 track many times. No issues at all. We are not Le Mans racers here on the forums so we shouldn't think we brake like them either

Comment

Yeah just saw that...Almost $800 per ring. WTF. Guess i'll have to go slotted?.....But i really dont want to LOL

Comment

Working...
            X