Mercedes Clase A electric steering, pretty common here in Europe.
I misunderstood the question -- it was about replace the mechanical pump with electric motor pump. I thought we were talking about replacing the whole system -- rack/pinion and pump -- with an electric motor directly moving the tie rods, and this is very difficult to design.
I misunderstood the question -- it was about replace the mechanical pump with electric motor pump. I thought we were talking about replacing the whole system -- rack/pinion and pump -- with an electric motor directly moving the tie rods, and this is very difficult to design.
Theoretically this would be doable with e85 Z4 non-M parts.
The pump is not located there, is more in the front.
I don’t found good place in my M3 anymore for the A class steering pump with karbonius airbox, so I reinstalled the normal PS-Pump after karbonius install.
Maybe you have a photo from one installed with CSL/karbonius airbox?
Comment