Paging Dr. kaiv !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paging Dr. kaiv !!

Anyone know of a good way to reach our resident S54 transplant surgeon kaiv, hahah. I know he’s on Instagram but I’ve tried PM on here as well as the Gmail contact he has listed on Instagram with no reply for the past week and a half or so. Anyone know how to reach him or bring his attention to my prior messages? Thanks in advance fellas!

While we’re at it can someone let paul claude know on fb messenger his email inbox is full?
    2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

I just spoke to Kaiv via text yesterday and he told me he has a big project he's working on and won't be taking appointments for a little while. Sometimes it takes him days or weeks to reply depending on his workload. I'm sure he will get back to you.
      Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post
        I just spoke to Kaiv via text yesterday and he told me he has a big project he's working on and won't be taking appointments for a little while. Sometimes it takes him days or weeks to reply depending on his workload. I recommend emailing him.
        Yeah shot him an email yesterday after I saw his contact email on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by E-FARAOH View Post

Yeah shot him an email yesterday after I saw his contact email on Instagram
          I'll send him a text for you, what's your email/IG name?
          Instagram: @logicalconclusion

Comment

Originally posted by EthanolTurbo View Post

I'll send him a text for you, what's your email/IG name?
            PM’d you. Thanks brotha!

Comment

"sometimes it takes him days or weeks to reply depending on his workload. I'm sure he will get back to you."

I second this . . . My experience, communications with Kaiv could sometime. I am not sure which his preferred method was, I know we communicated thru email, Instagram, phone call, and text. I believe he gets pretty deep into projects, and it just take a little persistence and eventually he gets back to you.

However, once Kaiv had my car he was very diligent about updates and responses.

Comment

Originally posted by cbean View Post
                "sometimes it takes him days or weeks to reply depending on his workload. I'm sure he will get back to you."

I second this . . . My experience, communications with Kaiv could sometime. I am not sure which his preferred method was, I know we communicated thru email, Instagram, phone call, and text. I believe he gets pretty deep into projects, and it just take a little persistence and eventually he gets back to you.

However, once Kaiv had my car he was very diligent about updates and responses.
                uncanny how true this was for my experience. my smg failed on me and at that point i decided to stop throwing money at the smg and do the conversion. my shop wasn't comfortable doing the bellhousing machining so I had to source that myself and I spent a desparate handful of days hitting him up on any medium i could find him on. I nearly almost gave up and green lit repairing the trans as-is but he came through in time and was very responsive thereafter
                2002 TiAg M3 Coupe (SMG to 6spd), 2003 Jet Black M5

https://www.instagram.com/individual_throttle_buddies/

Comment

what work are you trying to have done?

Comment

Long story but potentially needing an engine rebuild

Comment

Working...
                    X