New cinnamon interior installed from @bmwrestoredseats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New cinnamon interior installed from @bmwrestoredseats

Bmwrestoredseats Just finished installing the new cinnamon interior from Prestige Auto Leather in CT…quality is unreal. Highly recommended!

Wow! Looks amazing.

Comment

Looking good… fronts and rears? OEM leather or better?

maw

Comment

Thanks, he used OEM leather. New fronts, rears and door / side panels. Originally was black

Comment

Originally posted by TravL350 View Post
          Thanks, he used OEM leather. New fronts, rears and door / side panels. Originally was black
          How much did that cost?

Comment

Looks great but please for the love of God clean the oil off that steering wheel. A real shame with the condition of the seat coverings.
            2003.5 MT JB/B - CSL SCHRICK SUPERSPRINT EISENMANN JRZ SWIFT MILLWAY APR ENDLESS BBS/SSR DREXLER KMP SACHS RECARO AR SLON MKRS GSP DMG KARBONIUS CP AUTOSOLUTIONS KOYO

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
              Looks great but please for the love of God clean the oil off that steering wheel. A real shame with the condition of the seat coverings.
              +1 ... Get a matte interior cleaner or no shine... Armor all makes a no shine interior detailer or you can even use chemical guys. It'll look showroom new with everything matte.

Nice seats though.

Comment

Originally posted by TravL350 View Post
                They got a hold of oem cinnamon? I may have to hit them
                up soon

Comment

So are these actual OEM covers, or are they covers he made himself with OEM style Napa leather?
                  http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                  '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                  '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

Originally posted by Nate047 View Post
                    So are these actual OEM covers, or are they covers he made himself with OEM style Napa leather?
                    He uses Nappa leather to make seat covers and his work is excellent as is the oem color match. I bought a complete Imola set off of him about eight months ago and I have no idea what leather supplier he uses. I didn't use anything from my car. He reupholstered a donor car's interior and shipped. New front leather, new rear leather, re-dyed head rests on the front. Front door cards and rear inserts were in great shape so no need to redo or re-dye. Depending on what you want done you will pay between 2.5 and 6k (includes shipping). He is responsive to communication on IG.

If you use him then have him send pics of the replacement door cards to make sure they are up to your standards (no gashes and such). Also have him send pics of the underside of the seats, seat backs, rear inserts, etc.
                    3.91 | CMP Subframe & RTAB Bushings | SMG (Relocated & Rebuilt) | ESS Gen 3 Supercharger | Redish | Beisan | GC Coilovers & ARCAs | Imola Interior | RE Rasp | RE Diablo | Storm Motorwerks Paddles | Will ZCPM3 Shift Knob | Apex ARC-8 19x9, 19x9.5 | Sony XAV-AX5000 | BAVSOUND | CSL & 255 SMG Upgrades | Tiag | Vert w/Hardtop

Comment

Originally posted by oceansize View Post

He uses Nappa leather to make seat covers and his work is excellent as is the color match. I bought a complete Imola set off of him about eight months ago. I didn't use anything from my car. He reupholstered a donor car's interior and shipped. New front leather, new rear leather, re-dyed head rests on the front. Front door cards and rear inserts were in great shape so no need to redo or re-dye. Depending on what you want done you will pay between 2.5 and 6k (includes shipping). He is responsive to communication on IG.

If you use him then have him send pics of the replacement door cards to make sure they are up to your standards (no gashes and such). Also have him send pics of the underside of the seats, seat backs, rear inserts, etc.
                      Cool yea I have actually talked with him before about my e36 seats. I am looking at local options as well but if I don't find anyone good, I'll bite the bullet. I was just curious because the way this post is worded sounded like these may have been NOS OEM covers.
                      http://www.natehasslerphoto.com
                      '99 M3, Hellrot/Sand Beige, slicktop
                      '01 M3, Imola/black

Comment

This shop is local to me, Joni is a really cool guy. He did an alcantara headliner in my convertible hardtop. He also redid cinnamon seats for a friend's car-color is exact match. I believe he also sourced a supplier for the M texture fabrics for E36 and E46 M's.

Comment

Cool yea I have actually talked with him before about my e36 seats. I am looking at local options as well but if I don't find anyone good, I'll bite the bullet. I was just curious because the way this post is worded sounded like these may have been NOS OEM covers.
                          These guys have a good reputation from MB circles, if you want to have a local installer do the work… https://gahh.com/160-04-00460-c566-b...xoCVmkQAvD_BwE

Your installer may even be get a discount from GAHH, which shifts costs to the install labor.

maw
                          Last edited by maw1124; 10-16-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Yeah same here, Joni used a donor interior and he makes the upholstery himself. He said it is OEM leather, don’t know where from

Comment

Originally posted by jet_dogg View Post
                              Yeah the downside of the new seats is it makes everything original look way worse by comparison

Comment

Working...
                              X